Dva is a throw pick now

just played a few games on the ptr.
no point picking dva. she’s got no frontline sustain gets shredded and feeds ult charge.
oh well at least OWL will be happy. dps with terrible positiong will also be happy as they can now go unpunished. rest of the ladder has to put up with a tank with a solid 50% win rate now nerfed to throw status.

RIP dva

117 Likes

I deleted my post because of how stupid i was.

4 Likes

DM cool down is not that big a deal, it;s that she has no frontline sustain without massive healing. so provides no decent value.

3 Likes

I think he was talking about the global armor nerf.
The DM change does next to nothing.

4 Likes

sorry to break it to you but you suck as dva than.

21 Likes

Yeah just noticed, sorry OP!

i could solo tank as dva with 1 healer or 2 off heals when teams would insist on 4 or 3 dps. not anymore, i’m going to be playing dps.

5 Likes

i am done with the game

41 Likes

Atleast roadhog can heal himself…

4 Likes

good bye dva, hello dps.

15 Likes

Git gud! I’m just getting started! And looking forward to less Nades falling into Matrix!
To all Dva Mains who already have no idea what they do… Please watch some guides how to play this Hero I’m sick of explaining.

4 Likes

D.va deserved the nerf. The other tanks, not so much.

9 Likes

totally agree.
she can’t defend herself and can only be a big feeder for opponent ult charge.

she can feed, for example, zarya ult charge, faster, if not as fast, than a RH.

12 Likes

They simply wanted to nerf Goats and so they nerfed the Entire Armor System… LEL.
I don’t know what to think about it!
Well at least let’s see what happens! Worst case we will have 4dps Meta! Still more fun to watch than Goats!

7 Likes

It is completely useless to make balance assertions right after a patch releases.

We do not know how impactful this nerf is yet.

2 Likes

Dva is op and has been meta since forever, this was much needed

8 Likes

50% win rate in every elo is OP. lolz

23 Likes

Shut up. I have spent loads of time looking for good guides but they’re all vague and useless with a select few somewhat helpful ones. Don’t act like it’s some easy fix.

The real problem tho is that almost nobody has an idea how to play Dva correctly. At least it often seems like it.

Most think she’s there for getting kills. When she’s really just there to protect and finish of low Health Enemies.

Maybe we need more education around how to play Heroes from the officia Overwatch channel!

1 Like

no, all tanks are frontline brawlers that need some kind of sustain to create space for the team. yes dva can peel and punish out of position dps. but she also needs frontline brawling capabilites. that has been removed so you may as well go another dps as you wont feed the enmey as much ult charge

2 Likes