D.Va Archives Skin Supremacy

Hmm… :thinking:

I tried imagining this, but I think it wouldn’t sound right unless she enunciates it exactly how she says her usual “Nerf this!” line in her iconic sneering half laugh (and blasted over the loudspeakers).

“Merry Christmas!

1 Like

That would be cool or even…

“PACKAGE THIS!”

LMAOO

1 Like

Would have made for a boring vid if she could :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Omg it’s sooo cute. Definitely purchasing right away

3 Likes

DVA got a Christmas skiiiiiiiiiiiin! AHHHHHHHH!!! :christmas_tree:

This is the redemption arc we needed for the holidays. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad y’all like the skin!! Did you notice the cute little bunnies on her dress? Also… what would you guess is the inspiration behind her outfit?? :face_with_monocle:

19 Likes

It reminds me Tyrolean attire - what people in Swiss and Austria mountain wear…

2 Likes

Well… the first thing that comes in mind for me… is:

Charle’s Angels 2000 outfit

4 Likes

Riiiii-co-laaaaaaa!!

2 Likes

Congratulations D.Va community. Your war is finally over.

2 Likes

I don’t play tank, but this and the Orisa skin are adorable

1 Like

Aww ye, I called it!

1 Like

You are the chooses one

Not yet. She still has no archives skin.

6 Likes

I know!! We need one!!!

2 Likes

Well, well. Surprise, surprise: Ball got a legendary skin too—despite D.Va taking up a skin slot! See? There was no need to bring down D.Va players for both asking for a skin after so long and then for being happy about her getting a skin after all! Hope you enjoy the new Hammond skin as much as I am enjoying the new D.Va skin. And for the record: I’m happy for Genji players to finally have gotten a Winter Wonderland skin for him after waiting as long as we did on D.Va, too.

5 Likes

Sorry, but her skin is crap. I was thinking of a cute santa outfit and the mech with cute santa coverings too. I don’t like this one at all.

1 Like

The handles are too big and distract me. :sob:

Y’all thought this thread was over…?

It’s just the beginning!

3 Likes

3 Likes