Dream skin for your main

It’s hard to imagine anything hotter than black cat/white can skins for D.Va.

But anything with tights/skirt/heels looks amazing on cute women like her.

1 Like

Optimus Prime Reinhardt where pin transforms him into a truck

1 Like

invisible armour reinhardt.

he has the voiceline “would you like to see my muscles?”

let us see the muscles, blizzard.

2 Likes

Hololive EN crossover :pray:

I think the only way we could make a hotter D.Va skin is making her black cat/white cat skirt shorter.

wrecking ball but he is a cube

3 Likes

Something mechanical/inorganic for Mercy, similar aesthetic to Echo’s Stealth skin.

1 Like

The original post is a bit whiny, lots of heroes haven’t gotten skins for several events for years in a row now.

But my dream skin(s) would probably be a fully modified Moira in much further stages of her experiments on her own body or an organic skin for dva where her mech isn’t robotic but rather organic. Maybe some kind of fish theme

1 Like

Are you talking about the tweet and i used it for the picture

Yes, i’m talking about the tweet, not you, sorry

Well to be fair it was the first Halloween event and the other 3 got the skin but in 6 years we have yet to get this one

1 Like

always wanted a brig skin with a bee theme

2 Likes

maybe but it would go wholly wasted, you only play as baby dva like 5-10% of a match and only have 1 emote

Biblical accurate angel skin for Mercy.

:angel: :angel:

5 Likes

i wish mercy has had lore as much as furia from paladins. furia seems richer

I want a Bearded Genji. Make him into a man, please. He needs to beat the allegations.

For dva a bunny girl costume (ITS THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT BLIZZARD HELLO???) And for kiriko a biker gear skin

Username checks out, anyways imagine her mace was a hive full of angry bees

Mrs Claus mercy, been waiting and waiting and waiting

1 Like

for my main, id like to see a bayonetta style mercy with visual effects to her abilities. (rez summons gommorah, her wings are the butterfly demons wings, etc)

but off the top of my head, i can think of a few good skins for other characters too:
-ana in a banana suit
-pokeball/pikachu for wrecking ball
-alphonse elrick for ramattra
-an actual horse outfit for orisa. she can be a literal horse for once. but i also want hooves so she click-clacks as she trots about.
-soldier as master chief
-bastion as Wall-E (its a funny thought, but i dont want disney near ANYTHING i like.)

also, does hanzo have a robin hood outfit yet?

1 Like