Dream skin for your main

I know it’s a licensing unlikelyhood but I still NEED the badly fitting pink bunny suit from “A christmas story” for Mei.

I have quite a few mains and I’d be happy if any of them got a vampire skin, I’m trying to build a collection.

Pre-crisis Zen skins; Barista, Laser Tag, Lifeguard, and Farmer.

4 Likes

Username checks out.

2 Likes

IDK, I want an Avatar: The Last Airbender Season TBH. Seeing an Earthbender Sigma / Ramattra (Rock and Metal armour for Nemesis Form) and an Airbender Zenyatta wouldbe really cool.

My Main Main is Zarya I guess but I can play a lot of Tanks. I guess an Azula Zarya skin could work, with a Dragon Cannon that shoots Blue Fire. Junker Queen would be more fitting of Azula, but she has too many good Skins already.

Zarya in a bikini, Steampunk Mercy, Formal Moira

1 Like

T800 Zen, then I could live my fantasy to kill all humans. His potg would be stepping on a skull, (dun dun dun dun dun!)

1 Like
  • Blood elf (priestess) for Mercy
    Other mains:
    Any WOW - blood elf (or non blood elf) theme would be nice.
1 Like

I want D.Va in a Bunny suit lingerie with fishnet tights. That’s the only way they could make a sexier skin for her than blackcat/whitecat D.Va.

I had a concept for a long while now and I think it’s still pretty cool. It’s for Bastion and I did make this originally before Coffin came out though so keep that in mind.

A Legendary skin for the Halloween Terror event, I called it ZomBastion. Bastion would be built of rusted, twisted scrap metal, very similar to that of the Zomnics from Junkenstein’s Revenge. Warped metal spikes on one of its shoulders and chains and wires loosely hanging from under the armor covers on its chest and shoulder armor. Ganymede (the bird companion) would take the appearance of a great horned owl, and would do the iconic owl “hoots” we’re so familiar with. A special easter egg with the skin, using the zombie emote with the skin equipped would cause the light in its eye to flicker menacingly as it slowly shuffles forward and groans.

I even wrote a story for it to connect it to the Junkenstein lore.

2 Likes

Pajamas for everyone!

Uh, AC skin for Gengu…
Loki (MCU) skin for Sombra/Junkboi
Furia skin for Mercy (not gonna happen)

That thing from Incredibles for Hammond’s mech.

1 Like

Roadhog in a speedo flaunting his assets.

1 Like

What i dont know what this is

Assassin’s Creed. My potato can’t run Valhalla without an upgrade though, rip stadia.

1 Like

Arcane Skin for LITERALLY Anybody! Most preferably D.va by personal preference, especially cuz she’s my Main. The dream is the arcane here

For zen I would love a 40k Necron skin
For doomfist idk. Onepunchman made sense but didn’t look as good as I’d hoped. Maybe senator armstrong from mgr revengeance.

1 Like