Dream skin for your main

i kind of forgot but i always wanted a blood elf skin for mercy. green eye orbs and long ears and red silvermoon colors. would be so hot

1 Like

bring back the genji and symetra skins and then add a bunch of other wow skins like dva your mercy idea a Tauren winston and orc hog

2 Likes

Optimus Prime Rein skin.

1 Like

smite did it not off the table would be cool

1 Like

Samurai themed skin for Hanzo

School girl Kiriko lol

1 Like

Doom guy Reaper w/ Dual Super Shotguns would be sick though.

1 Like

Kitty Tracer or Kitty Mercy

1 Like

There are such great Ana skin concepts out there that it’s really hard to think of a dream skin, but honestly any or all of these would be amazing.

2 Likes

those all look great wow. also great warframe

and again how do you guys post pics i cant seem to it says i cant

Judge Dread, Hellboy or Spawn.

Don’t care for which character.

1 Like

lol all for genji just to make the forms burn

You need to have trust level called Regular. You can check in your forum profile here:

To get “Regular” you need to come here everyday, read a lot of posts, reply to a lot of posts, get :blue_heart: on your posts, give :blue_heart: to other people’s posts, create topics, and don’t get suspended in a 100 day period.

2 Likes

that’s my problem I miss spelled nade without he e when talking about ana and got suspended

1 Like

Brig in any casual wear whatsoever

Pharah as Rei or Asuka from evangelion, WITHOUT a helmet for once

2 Likes

Lmao omg that is so funny. Also I’m so sorry. But wow, that’s gotta be in the top 10 funniest reasons for getting a suspension… :joy:

1 Like

Still wouldn’t matter to me.

They could give them all to Pharah (Hellboy would be the weirdest on her lol) and I’m sure they’d be fine visually.

The price on the other hand.

1 Like

I just want Magician Genji to be real.

2 Likes

Where is the bikini mercy lol… Isnt that low hanging fruit enough for blizz to do.

Tbh D.va would make more sense for an eva skin

1 Like

Trickster Kiriko and pilot mercy

2 Likes