Dream Patch Notes?

It’s time for another one of these. I’m curious to see what you guys want.

4 Likes

Widowmaker - butt increases upon ultimate usage
Doomfist - no longer can uppercut through obstacles such as walls and stairs
Mei - now has two walls
Roadhog - hook no longer glitches through obstacles, projectile size reduced to normal.

19 Likes

CP points reworked into Weapon points that can be earned in all modes except workshop.

New Weapon skins.

Opt-out of backfill when queuing for a longer queue time.

Factions. Similar to guilds with LFG integration and unique rewards distributed monthly (e.g. skins, sprays, icons, emotes, highlights etc)

Player icons can be purchased for 10 coins.

Opt-in crossplay (pick your platforms you want to pair with)

6 Likes

Overwatch

• Deleted, Opening overwatch on the blizzard launcher now sends you directly to Apex Legends
29 Likes

Username checks out.

22 Likes

Cosmetic voicelines of other players/generally can be disabled.

4 Likes

Oh dear, it appears I’ve been figured out.

KILLER QUEEN BITES ZA DUSTO

13 Likes
20 Likes
  • Junker Queen now playable.
  • Maximilien now playable.
  • PvE Busan Guisin Attack available in arcade.
  • Mama Hong now playable.
  • New Archives skin for D.Va based on her Shooting Star outfit and prototype mech available in Hero Gallery.
  • New voice line for Reaper: “Mmmmm, cookies!”
  • Paris Cop Lady now playable.
  • Timmy now playable.
  • Smoke Grenades added to Reaper’s M2.
  • Mauga now playable.
  • New voice line for Reaper: “I hear you like horror movies…”
  • Living Pachimari now playable.
  • New skin for Soldier: 76: Terminator: 76, with unique kill lines now available in Hero Gallery.
  • All heroes added to Junkenstein’s Revenge, with skins and voice lines.
  • New comic available on PlayOverwatch: 12 pages of Tracer and Emily making out… hard.
  • Angry Scottish Hero now playable.
  • Kakashi Hatake now playable.
  • New skin for Sigma: Phantom of the Opera, which plays organ music during his ult, now available in Hero Gallery.
  • Nacho Libre now playable.
  • Hunter S. Thompson now playable.
  • Widowmaker’s “hitbox” increased by 11%.
  • Max Rockatansky now playable.
  • The gopher from Caddy Shack now playable.
  • Sombra now to star in her own standalone RPG with achievements that can be linked to Overwatch account for rewards, like skins and voice lines.
  • Torbjorn’s hammer now heals friendly mechanical heroes like Wrecking Ball and Bastion.
  • Bastion’s shield returned to game.

(This is what you get for enabling me)

15 Likes

Bastion: Tank damage per shot reduced to 50 and clip of ten added with 2.5 second reload, and ironclad removed while in tank form. sentry clip size increased to 1000, falloff removed and damage per shot increased to 20, 1000 health shield added back to sentry form and ironclad buffed to 30% damage reduction. Sentry becomes bastion’s new ultimate lasting for 10 seconds instead of 8, and bastion can transform in and out of sentry at will during that duration (only to tank) using the shift key. Tank form becomes his new alt form, hence the nerfs to the damage.
my dream bastion rework, ofc the numbers probably are off but you get the idea, tank and sentry form switched so he’s not such a niche hero (obv should go in expiremental first to see if it works)
New hero: Overlord from MEKA as a new playable mech support hero

honestly bastion getting his shield back with no other changes would be overpowered, since he would have the second highest health barrier in the game.

1 Like

Orisa needs equality. Winston’s bubble has 700 hp. Orisa’s has 600.

She wants to at least have a 700 hp shield like Winston’s.
Please don’t tell me Winston is smarter than Effie. :angry:

I wasn’t around for Bastion’s barrier, so I’m not sure how it worked, but I think it would make perfect sense to have it lower health than any barrier tank.

What a list! You must be terribly hard to satisfy for Christmas. :joy:

1 Like

It had 1000 health and made bastion literally unbeatable in the beta, but with the current state of the game if they nerfed it and had that 60* turn limitation it might by feasable, with characters like sombra being introduced

2 Likes

When I was four I wanted a pony, and Santa the jolly red bastard actually brought me one.

I’ve been trying not to push my luck too far, but since the sharks for the shark pit in my volcano lair came in last year, I’m wondering if I should play it cool and ask for an airship or another dragon, or go all in and see what he can do about landing me a girl.

2 Likes

widowmaker : removed.

brig : reverted to pre role lock

hanzo : storm arrows reduced to 3 , damage from storm arrows increased to 80-90. cooldown reduced to 5 seconds

zarya : bubbles duration reduced to 1-1.5 seconds , charge drains faster , beam length reduced.

bastion : is now a tank hero.

symmetra : reworked again.

orisa : shield CD reduced to 8s

Sigma : shield health increased to 1000 , 2 second cooldown after placing shield added , cooldown after retracting shield increased to 2 seconds.

ana. : anti heal effect reduced to 50-75%. sleep cooldown reduced to 10 seconds , damage and healing increased to 75 per shot

mercy : hps increased to 60 , damage boost decreased to 25%. resurrect cast time reduced to 1.25s. infinite ammo in Valkyrie removed , base ammo increased to 30. weapon swap cast time reduced to 0.3 seconds

baptiste : regenerative burst reworked to a single target ability like nano that heals 125hp over 1 second 8 second cooldown starts when healing ends. health pool reworked to 150hp 100 shields. immortality field duration increased to 5 seconds , hp threshold from immortality increased to 40%

zenyatta : hps increased to 35-45 , ammo is not consumed until fired when using secondary. transcendence healing increased to 500hps(I like it when trance feels like a giant [REDACTED] YOU button)

sombra : speed while invisible increased to 175% , invis cast time decreased to 0.4 seconds. damage per bullet increased to 9. ult cost increased by 25%. translocator cooldown reduced to 4 seconds. sombra now heals while invisible for 15hps , hacked healthpacks now last for 80 seconds.

echo : damage per pellet increased to 20 , beam now always does 200dps to shields (if they ever decide to buff shield hp back)

mei : now tank hero.

soldier : can now reload while sprinting , damage per shot decreased to 19. ammo increased to 30 , spread removed. constant recoil added , helix cooldown increased to 8. biotic field cooldown reduced to 10. biotic field hps reduced to 35. biotic field size increased by 25% (I hate getting booped out of it)

tracer : falloff buff reverted.

dva : 300hp 300armor , defense matrix range increased to 12m. ALL DM BUGS FIXED :slight_smile: , boosters cooldown reduced to 3

winston : jump cooldown reduced to 5 , shield cooldown reduced to 10 , shield duration reduced to 5. shield health reduced to 500hp. primal rage damage increased to 50.

wrecking ball : grapple reduced to 4 seconds , hitting enemies with grapple now only deals 10 damage but applies a fire DoT to enemies.

Torbjörn : turret health decreased to 200 , setup time reduced to 1s down from 3.

2 Likes

“Wrecking Ball’s reload is no longer interrupted by transforming into the ball or crab form.”

3 Likes

Hitboxes Improved.

• Sigma
    • Experimental barrier cooldown removed
    • Experiemental barrier regenerates at half speed while deployed, provided it hasn’t taken damage in the last 2 seconds.
  • Roadhog
    • Using his E ability produces a cloud that heals your team (Like from 1-3-2)
    • Damage reduced.
  • Zarya
    • Maximum damage of Particle Cannon reduced to 130 (Or 150) from 170
    • Visuals for the primary fire of the Particle Cannon improved to better match her actual range.
  • Ashe
    • Dynamite damage reduced to 125
  • Bastion
    • SOMETHING, LITERALLY ANYTHING
  • Doomfist
    • Removed entirely.
  • Sombra
    • Remove hacks ability to hack players, rework into a support character focused on utility
  • Tracer
    • Falloff buff reverted
  • Widowmaker
    • Temporarily removed to figure out a rework and to see how the game will develop without her.
  • Symmetra
    • An additional 50 shield health (A total of 250 health including shields)
    • Level 1 damage output increased to 80 (Maybe 100)
    • Decay from level 2 to level 1 increased to 4 seconds from 2 seconds.
  • Ana
    • Biotic grenades ‘Anti-Heal’ effect reduced to 50% less healing recieved from 100%
    • Sleeping characters can now be immediately woken up by damage instead of having a brief immunity at the start of the sleep duration.
  • Baptiste
    • Regenerative Burst increased to 150 for teammates again.
    • Ult generation decreased by 15% (To counteract the increased healing, as the devs recently increased its generation)
  • Brigitte
    • Temporarily removed to figure out a rework and to see how the game will develop without her. (I suspect tracer and genji would begin to increase in power)
  • Mercy
    • Resurrect Removed

• New E ability added: Angelic Protection.
      Angelic Protection: Cleanses the target of all hostile effects, this includes but is not limited to:

• Biotic Grenade ‘anti-heal’ effect
      • Stuns (Such as sleep)
      • Fire.

Angelic Protection also grants the target 2 seconds of knockback immunity.

• Cooldown: 15-20 seconds (Could use tweaks)
      • Range: 20 meters
      • Option in settings: Using Angelic protection always targets the hero connected to mercy’s Caduceus Staff if there is one.
    • Valkyrie increases the range of Angelic Protection by 50%

1 Like

Mercy would probs need 60 HPS in addition to this or she’d be quite useless. Replacing rez with a meager cleanse is not a great trade-off.

Also I am weary of giving Mercy the only support cleanse while also nerfing Ana’s anti-heal by 50%.