DPS Queue is a joke

Yeah, it’s strange how my region doesn’t play it but plays every other mode… maybe because open q just isnt fun!!

2 Likes

Maybe, I don’t know. I find it fun . The most competitive region in the world with the most dedicated players seems to like it

Yeah but i dont care, i care about how awful it was for majority of players to constantly be forced onto roles they didn’t want to be forced onto.

5 Likes

Nobody was ever forced onto anything. That is literally just a problem of mentality and brainwashing

You think having no healers is a viable strategy?

4 Likes

I believe it can definitely work On ladder if the players are good at their heroes. But as I said that was extremely statistically rare

and obviously you have several heroes with extremely good self sustain like sombra soldier mei hog etc

Yeah man that’s all I needed to hear. Role q is here to stay no matter how much you hate on it.

4 Likes

That’s cool but they really should do more about the queue times like make flex free to play

Then make tanks fun to play!! Ik q times would be annoying for you guys but its also not fun to play the most unfun role in the game.

4 Likes

What we need is for the ratio to more accurately represent the demand like 321

Personally I find tank is fairly fun to play

it just isn’t the playstyle that most people seem to prefer

elaborate?

well yeah, exactly, we need more people to prefer playing tank, it’s not fun. you have so much pressure from your team (getting worse for ow2), get deleted by tank busters (hanzo hello), stunned to death, etc.

this was using a proper meta comp btw with high ranked players.

how can we see this ? internet polls?

that’s unlikely to happen. The role just isn’t one that most people prefer. So they are probably making them into brawlers

222 obviously isn’t in line with player hero preference demand

we havent even tried…

I wish this woud be the only option as it was before s18. Cause in openQ you can find a game same way after reaching masters it is ~15-20 min q time, no one to play with, I have an account in gm openQ, was waiting 60 mins and just quit the game.

i don’t think it’s going to happen just by making them easier to play . but yeah stuns can be annoying. maybe get rid of ana sleep as that’s the worst one

this is very subjective . i love the pressure

i wouldnt mind the pressure if you didn’t get deleted from hanzo/mcree and could actually TANK…

4 Likes

i haven’t experienced a problem so much of being deleted by them

learn to use cover etc.

i literally used cover in that clip…