DPS Queue is a joke

So… i am a tank main player. I chose after a long time DPS queue. It searches, and searches and searches and never finds a match. People told me they fixed Queue times but I think it is not fixed.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, damage will always be the most popular role regardless of game.

12 Likes

Just play openQ … it’s actually better than roleQ.

15 Likes

if u r playing dps: open queue for ranked matches, quickplay classic, or quickplay if you are in a group

i mean i get matches on average 10-15minutes give or take. longer if i queue on one of my higher accounts, less if i queue on a lower account

I practice 3d modeling while waiting.

Time passes quickly while concentrating on something else.

8 Likes

It was not fixed, shorten, maybe, but its not fixed at all. Problems is created since role q was added, and will stay a problem as long as it exist.

Nice one, looks nicer than stuff i model move in 3d, and i dont do so during waiting times XD

1 Like

DPS Queue is a joke

I strongly agree with this assessment of the damage role queuing times

3 Likes

It isn’t like roleQ caused the problem, it just transformed it.

Massive amounts of DPS compared to others was already a problem.

10 Likes

how exactly was that a problem?

Its more like obvious thing than a problem
There is always more people who just want to go dps. Even if you make other roles more impactful
Example,in tf2, people were prefering to lose than to pick medic. Sometimes there was like one in the whole game, and team with one usually had better chance to win.

its almost like its one of the main reasons why the game loses in his DLC one tank slot just so people have a bit shorter q times.

Gonna laugh hard when in fact after the dust settles down, how q times for DPS still lingers over 6minutes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can play open queue (but it’s a joke of a mode) or do something else while waiting or wait for ow2. Lol.

1 Like

I imagine for OW2 they will be taking extra measures such as making the FLEX free to play

Dunno who told you that but they’re the biggest idiot

2 Likes

Some people have been claiming that the problem has been “fixed” forever. At first it was, just play the other roles and fix your own problems. Then it was, you have while you wait so what’s the issue? Then it was, now you have priority pass and it’s fixed. But it’s not fixed. It won’t be fixed any time soon. Not unless they take drastic measures like FLEX free to play

Just use tickets? If you’re playing tank anyway just flex for them you play tank 90% of the time anyway

Not sure when it was “fixed.” Pretty sure queue times are the primary reason OW2 is going to 5v5.

Only 8 tanks 6 of which actually tanks and only 1 viable one.

Then ppl wonder why nobody likes to play tanks.

8 Likes

Yeah things are bad. Even masochists can’t take tanking anymore. Worst part is Blizz doing fork all about it, they think it’s fine… I mean I like a little pain but come on, was yelling my safe word 6 hits ago, now It’s just abuse.

10 Likes