DPS Moira tweak idea

I was just talking to my friends about this. They should do what Destiny 1 did to the Touch Of Malice where if you shoot too long it starts to take health away from you at slow ticks. They should have it where if she is sucking with low health then its ok, but as soon as she sucks for 5-6 seconds after full health then it should start taking away health, then she either has to wait 3 seconds to suck again so she can regain health or throw a healing orb (if we are just looking at getting health back from her kit)

1 Like

Well I already told you why it’s bad and you’re refusing to listen to me.

I’m sorry by the way.

Can only speak for myself but I understand what you’re saying, I play my fair share of Moira and I also hate that you’re able to turn into a mediocre dps whenever you want to but alas, people don’t seem to understand the constraining reality of such freedom

ah I found the center of the universe, right here boys

Please stop being hishonest, wow.

I don’t mind goin back and getting the thread. I am sure it was one where I spoke about Moira’s Coalescence.

And you claimed to be an Ana player IK that for sure and that you HATE Moira. I have a good memory!

Please go ahead and look for it, you might have to go through 234829306235062370236 threads where Moira is barely mentioned but you decide to peek your head in to complain but good luck aye

to complain? no, not to complain, to give my opinions.

I have gotten to GM with this hero twice so i know a lot about my hero, so I am entitled to give my own opnions, which isn’t complaining at all.

If I was complaining I would have complained about

1. her healing nerf (which i didn’t)
  2. her self healing nerf (which I didn’t)
  3. the fade buff going through (which I didn’t)

etc :wink:

find me a thread where I have complained about any moira nerf.

I am just on these forums because i want Moira to be a balanced hero, not complaining.

No, I am listening. Promise.

Well here is MY opinion, you complain on every thread about Moira
and you getting to GM with Moira is honestly not a surprise but I won’t go in that route

oh and you most certainly did complain about all of that but you just happen to have selective memory, I honestly don’t care enough as to look for your input on anything, sorry

I don’t complain on every thread about Moira, I give my opinion.

and of course you’ll insult me for getting to GM as Moira. Not surprised coming from someone who despises the hero.

I’d like to see you try to get GM with Moira when she is a throw pick and lowest picked in higher tiers at the time.

you know the funny part? I actually dropped like 300 SR because of DOUBLE shield, the one time Moira is meta, I actually couldn’t play Moira the way they wanted me to like a complete bot, so I dropped a bunch.

Yeah I despise this hero that I play a lot and for the record I didn’t insult you, I said it wasn’t a surprise since you have that icon and that name but hey your victim complex is very strong isn’t it?

Behave, children.

Honestly, I think the devs never conceived of the possibility you would get a support player that didn’t try to heal. Otherwise it would have worked this way from the start.

1 Like

You said you would not “go that route” which clearly implied you thought it was easy, and not merely that they mained Moira. Why you always lying?

I despised Double Shield, it actually made me not wanna play on this account ever again, so I just use it for the forums. :nail_care: :smiling_imp:

idk if anyone ever noticed, but my SR has been 3643 on this account for about 2-3 months now? I didn’t play since like S18 cause Double shield depressed me, so I just play on my other accts now.

Like I genuinely lost all motivation to wanna play cause of double shield. Even though I know that double shield is gutted I still don’t really wanna play

1 Like

If someone is not healing on Moira that’s not a hero problem but a player problem. I get DPS Ana players sometimes so does that mean we need to nerf ana so that doesn’t happen? Or rather change Ana

2 Likes

Absolutely. I get that. I was trying to address that in a way that was consistent with the character theme and wouldn’t affect normal play. You can absolutely argue it shouldn’t be addressed as t a as lel for the reason you stated. Just a nutty idea I had mid-match

I agree dude, devs always assume that the players are more attracted to teamplay than anything else but sadly, that isn’t the truth most of the time

lying? child please, I won’t go in the route of praising someone for being so dedicated to a hero because in all honesty with that attitude they don’t deserve acknowledgement at all, however you will make a pretty big fairy tale in your head about what I was thinking even though you have no access to my brain, now, as misguided said, behave

Well I’m one of the very few who speak for Moira on these forums for all the hate she gets :nail_care:

Nothing I ever say is biased though, it’s all the truth from my own experiences and knowledge.

If you don’t like me fine, but you should not be purposely provoking me and trying to spark a reaction and my like towards Moira should not affect my opinions/knowledge/experience.

I will admit when I am wrong about something, I will say whether or not I think something is unfair/fair etc.

1 Like

It is a nutty idea but don’t give Blizzard any ideas. Tho, I do have two ideas for heroes that would be cool for the game but might be OP.

where did I provoked you? I entered this thread because I was interested in the subject AND IN THE FIRST ANSWER you tried to derail the thread into you being tired of seeing “nerf Moira threads”

If I can’t blame you for being tired of seeing these threads you can’t blame me for being tired of seeing you “give your opinion over and over again on every single thread with the word Moira in it”

Please share! I love to read those xP and excuse the other part of this

Well I’m going to give my opinion on every single Moira thread, sorry.

I am extremely dedicated to Moira, if you couldn’t tell I absolutely love this hero.

I wish there were a lot more people like me who were THAT dedicated to their heroes too. (well I guess you could say Mercy Mains, but most of them just making threads for buffs all the time)

1 Like