Dps complaining about long Q times are the ones that made Role Q necessary

I think you misunderstood me, read the rest of the message, I am agreeing with that, dude.
I am talking about the OP , not you.

3 Likes

So just because someone won’t change their style of gameplay, we should all be subject to foul treatment and disrespect?

FYI this game is being RETURNED more than ever at game stores across the country. My buddy runs a game store and said people are dumping this game for in-store credit OR cash just to get rid of the game. Their title sales are NOT doing so hot right now. I call that “voting”. That is honestly what QP Role Q has done".

Going over to arcade isn’t helping either.

3 Likes

Of course it’s the DPS’s fault. Are you trolling??? Tons more people queue for DPS than the other roles and suddenly it’s blizzards fault??

Mind Blown

10 Likes

Imagine wanting to play your favorite character but someone from the forums tells you to play something else or go somewhere else to play it.

How do you think the games are going to be for the other five people when you tell a DPS main to go Tank or Support? Especially if they’ve never tanked or healed before.

4 Likes

How is it not dps fault? You see a long line, and you choose to wait in it.

Here’s the deal: DPS mains didn’t make role queue necessary. Tank and Healer players going out of their way to play DPS made the role queue necessary especially since most of the time they’re soft-throwing the game when they pick that role

I’m a flex player who now mostly plays tanks now with role queue btw

No I’d say the people who couldnt handle solo tanking/healing and proceded to whine day in and day out because of it are the ones that made it necessary.

After all, why try to fix something for the people that don’t have a problem?

1 Like

Not playing as a team is a player problem not a role problem.

Given the toxic attitude you’ve demonstrated here, I doubt you are much of a team player regardless of what role you play.

4 Likes

I definitely agree there. Tanks and supports are super OP.

1 Like

… than what they like to play, in a video game.

WHAT
A
SHAME

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

yea i know that everyone is trying to play dps and having to deal with longer queue times than on supports and tanks.

but i dont have problems with it like you suggesting. i wait 3min dps for a qp game, about 7min for a ranked game as dps.

so stop with your generalization before blaming others. the blaming game is too easy to play on this forums.

I’m a flex player I can play all 3 roles and I’m complaining too so what’s the point ?

3 Likes

People blaming DPS players for long time queue remind me people blaming me for early 20th century slavery because i’m white.
I wasn’t even born dude

2 Likes

It’s not their fault that other people want to play something similar. Not like they have a choice in the matter anyways. You literally forced all of them into a single file line, then told them “lol why are you waiting? Just leave lmao”.

2 Likes

Apparently it’s possible. One day the bad DPS players are gonna be blamed for the climate change. Just wait for it.

1 Like

I mean white people benefitted tremendously from the legacy of slavery though lol.

2 Likes

It is dps fault for climate change though. All the guns reaper is tossing around is at fault. Like so selfish. They should just remove themselves from the game, uwu.

2 Likes

That’s not entirely true. Kaplan & Co being unable to balance the game effectively is what caused RoleQ. Jeff even stated what a nightmare it was to balance and that RoleQ would make it easier on them.

Time will tell on that one, because the OW head of hero design and balance used to handle balancing in WoW back when we had full talent trees and different builds that could be done. And his balance was absolutely atrocious there, as well. In the games I have played where he’s handled such things, I’ve yet to be happy with his work.

I think we could all benefit from reading that :
https://www.simplypsychology.org/fundamental-attribution.html

Oh, I can even imagine the train of thought.

DPS players are bad/stupid -> stupid people vote for bad politicians -> bad politicians ignore the climate change. You see, perfectly sound logic!

2 Likes