Dps complaining about long Q times are the ones that made Role Q necessary

There, I said it.
And that they stubbornly still refuse to play something else so that everything gets balanced says it even more.

115 Likes

Here’s the thing
I don’t think we should get punished for playing what we want.
And why is it always the DPS?

62 Likes

Agree 100%. I’ve also had long queues for tank and support.

Before role queue 3 minute queue was long.
After role queue 7-10 minutes is normal.

2 Likes

The punishment is of your own making.
I also see dps just being bad at the game. They thrived not playing as a team, but now they get squashed because their targets are not easily killed anymore.
The hell that tanks and healers were in has been lifted and transferred to the selfish one trick dps mains.

31 Likes

Before that they always said tanks are boring … now we got a tank that is hard to play and even harder to master and they have no excuse anymore.

You know that it’s anyone trying to play DPS right?

There is a DPS queue time problem, and it’s not DPS main/players’ faults.

Your generalized animosity is misaimed.

47 Likes

ye but i would rather not wait 30 minutes in low GM for 1 game that i might lose in the loading screen.

2 Likes

A classic deflection.
I dont regret OTPs getting punished, specially DPS ones but … this system actually is better for them so yeah, I think 222 shoot itself in the foot in that regard.

2 Likes

Ah, so you’re just biased against DPS.

18 Likes

Nah, just observant.

2 Likes

Sure, but explain this:

9 Likes

Jesus christ, how do you type all that without laughing. How can anyone seriously have this attitude without trolling.

8 Likes

It not only, remember when having 4 Mercy mains on your team was a thing? It was awful. (it’s been a couple years)

While it isn’t only DPS, on this forum, it is overwhelmingly DPS. And on this forum it has mostly been DPS telling us our problems arn’t problems until it got to this point.

It’s not really being punished, you are just looking at McDonalds/Burger King/A&W, seeing the line going out the door for McDonalds and still getting in it, then acting like you are being punished.

Before it was seeing McDonalds/Burger King/A&W, all 3 having 1 combined line and getting whatever as you got there, while some people just going into the store they wanted and refusing to leave.

9 Likes

You can’t blame individuals for the actions of a whole population. It’s the same like blaming a local artisan fisherman for overfishing on global scale.

Tragedy of the commons, read up on it.

3 Likes

That’s not what I meant by being punished. What I meant was the forums always blaming dps mains for things. I don’t mind waiting a while as long as I get to plat dps tbh

Sry my bad, I misunderstood.

It’s all good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why don’t you go try queuing for DPS, get back to me in 10 minutes and tell again how I’m deflecting :wink:

It isn’t a one trick problem, all roles have one tricks, the DPS queue time problem isn’t because of DPS mains.

1 Like

This is for anyone trying to play dps, not just dps playes only. Reread your post and realize you’re contributing to the dps hate on the forum.

Y’all weird.
the Entitlement

7 Likes

Imagine being so involved and judgemental about a video game.