Double Trouble in QP

Double bastion is another garbage one. Anybody masochistic enough to still play tank is probably not THAT masochistic.

does discord stack or will it only allow one?

same with ana, lol, nade, then nade again, double sleep dart lol

Sigh. At least this isn’t as monumentally stupid as the last QP Hacked. This at least has some nostalgia behind it.

Though pretty much anyone who played back then could tell you this will be fun for five minutes and a disaster thereafer. :man_facepalming:

I’m gonna enjoy some cabbage and play this tragedy… I REALLY hope it helps.

FlukE87

Its just not your cup of tea – Bliz

Ngl, I just had a game of Open Queue on it - my team had 2 Dvas, 1 Symmetra and 2 Mercy’s. I was one of the Mercys.

It was hilarious :rofl:

We actually won a fight because me and Mercy both popped Valk, rezzed our 2 teammates that had died, and then won the fight and the point.

It was so funny.

Welp, i wont be playing until its gone.

12 Likes

wow this is some next level dog sh*t game mode.
especially for us quickplay players, getting this forced down your throat and having the next 4 days full of double bastion double moira wowzers.
maybe gonna skip the game till the weekend

6 Likes

Guess i’m forced to take a break from overwatch. lol not even a bug, they intentionally did this.

10 Likes

Thank you for ruining the game for the players wanting to play OW2 but not in ranked.

Why did not you put this in arcade, the hell is wrong with you Blizzard.
Going to install and play another game very soon.
Good job Blizzard.

9 Likes

I’m thoroughly enjoying it! Super silly! Just what a casual mode ought to be. Really Nostalgic too :smiley:

I understood why they put the last one in qp and tested it. I disagreed with the faster games, but that’s fine. I don’t see what value testing hero stacking again will do.

Why do they even feel the need to test something that was taken out of OW1 like 2-3 months after launch due to how flawed it was? Even if not flawed, why try to encourage less diversity in the heroes being picked each match?

It’s always one step forward, two steps back with this team, I swear.

7 Likes

It is testing our patience.

They dont read the forums so your crying is not heard. Think of it as you are both in space with space suits on with no coms and you start crying like you are here , they aren’t able to hear you. Take it over to Reddit, they might see it there.

12 turrets would rival the dps of a single bastion.

That’s how trash she is.

That makes me re-think why I’m spending money on this game lol I only buy BattlePass to help maintain and evolve the game (no one works for free)

But when I see those ideas lol no one asked for that

ok, 2 mercys indeed are bad, if the other team decides to go double soldier 76…and ult at the same time…which happened to us…wasnt good lol

Worst idea so far. It should be optional. I started playing again in s8, and I enjoyed the game again, but after these games today I just dont want to log in again.

1 Like

at least make something that is on the side of the ordinary. and don’t mess with the usual

1 Like