Double Trouble in QP

Blizzard STOP forcing us to play your experimental BS. I’m not here for your nightmare double trouble experiment. You have an experimental game mode where players can voluntarily participate in your nonsense. I’m here to play a few games of the actual game when I don’t have the time to commit to comp. Hate this stupid stuff. For several days QP is now unavailable until your stupid forced experiment is done. STOP IT.

123 Likes

I would like to know where they go find those ideas of Quick Play hacked… The other one of quicker play was also stupid lol.

We would much more appreciate a 6vs6 quick play hacked…

36 Likes

Yeah I agree, quick play is unplayable right now :frowning: Why not introduce new experiental game modes in Arcade?

26 Likes

Inb4 someone parrots Blizzard’s BS line that removing their most popular game mode is the “only way” because the experimental card “didn’t give enough data”

10 Likes

hmm…what two supports could we pick to make it completely painful?

OOH…2 mercys? double rez?

YES! make it happen!

2 moiras?

4 Likes

Double moira seems to be the winner so far.

Kinda sucks with the cowboy bebop “get 5000 critical damage” challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Mercys is completely useless.
2 Moiras on the other hand…

1 Like

Yeah tank against two bastions with two baps was fun… Thank God they added the more severe leaver penalty to force PTR lol

4 Likes

“Based on what we heard, we will change the way we run Quick Play: Hacked for future events. When we want to test things that have the potential of being fairly disruptive, we’ll run the mode on a separate card next to Quick Play. When we want to test something that is a little more moderate, we will probably take over Quick Play but do it for a shorter period of time during the week. And when we have a test that we feel has little disruption to the core game, we’ll probably run it the same way we did the original.”

I really love when Blizzard pretends to listen to the players and then does the opposite of what they say they are going to do.

24 Likes

2 Tracers 2 Moiras was zero fun as support.

I left.

3 Likes

Carefull pleeb, ur account ban and human record wipe is probably in process…

(its a joke…)

Fluke87

1 Like

2 bastions and 2 echos’'potentially 4 bastions on the map

3 Likes

woa imagine that with symmetra

12 turrets!

Imagine if they did this to the tank role. Allow two tanks that would be crazy! A second tank to split CDs and CC with. One to peel your backline. This game would be even more fun!

10 Likes

oh geez…tanks are getting rolled in this game mode.

double symmetra, double moira

:grimacing:

hmm, seems like thats been done somewhere before…cant put my finger on it though…

:laughing:

depends…does the damage buff stack? could be rough for 2 mercys to pocket a bastion or a phara…2 resses…double healing if they assist and stack

Enjoy your double sombra/ashe/soldier/widow/tracer shenanigans.

Enjoy 3 maugas on one team because of double echos.

1 Like

or 6…imagine if each team went mauga…and each team had 2 echos, and all 4 of the echos ulted at teh same time…you could have 6 maugas on the map lol

Given how buggy echo’s interaction with the game is with her ult, that will probably crash the game.

maybe…as it is right now, ive seen a lot of double moira, double bastion and double tracer.

Just now, I played double zen, made the enemy tank life a nightmare, because when one discord is down, the other brings it back up. We were being protected so they couldn’t get to us. Our tank had a shield, so they couldn’t even snipe us.