Double d.Vas damage against Barriers

D.va should do double damage with her Rockets on Shields.

9 Likes

That would actually be pretty lit, not going to lie.

3 Likes

Yup. That or Matrix need to do something other than waste time lol

6 Likes

Like this?

5 Likes

This would be quite good. Certain ults would be insane though. Pharah and roadhog would get her from 0% to 100 most likely.

But yeah it would be nice if dm actually granted any benefit beyond the projectile being gone

2 Likes

I’ve wanted that for years and for hogs breather to feed whole hog and have some effect instead of the lazy chain/one shot. But nope.

We get Papier-mâché feeders instead lol.

Also poor winston needs something.

1 Like

K.

It literally remains the best ability in the game to deny projectile ult value… its not worthless. I do agree it needs a range buff to at least 12m.

Ill take it! i mean i would like a slight change to his ult where he can grab 1 player and possibly throw them lol

Some king kong type stuff but I’ll take that lol.

I’d honestly give his primal rage environmental damage like doom punch. U slam someone into a wall and they take damage but no stun and not something major just like 25 or 30 damage.

imagine unironically asking for buffs to the strongest tank in the game.

These forums never cease to amaze, gold players at work :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Many tank players believe they are the weakest role in the game, despite being the ones that drive every single meta.

2 Likes

I mean, do we really need to screw over the playerbase and balance around the top 0.0001% of the playerbase.

Or wouldn’t it make more sense to have a better ban system equivalent for high tier?

4 Likes

not sure how this is meant, Dva is so good at the moment that she is good in every elo, so how is this exactly balancing for high tiers? If anything, she is STRONGER in lower elos because people counter you less and punish positional mistakes less.

Also, balancing for low tiers as you imply means that you want to be rewarded for being bad and misplaying by having a hero with an oppressive kit in other words?

I don’t hate tank players or anyone really, I don’t think tank is that oppressive now though it’s certainly the best role, but Dva certainly stands out among other tanks right now.

2 Likes

You’re literally just focused on her OWL usage.

She’s a far 3rd place in GM.

3 Likes

I mean it makes sense for missiles to do more damage to shields, but this game also features a hero who creates bullets out of pure sound and has a time-disorder.

Tanks ought to remember the damage creep come from themselves and supports, not dps.

You say that like it’s low.

2 Likes

Yes we screw over the playerbase because the importance is around balancing at GM+ like mentioned a million times by the devs and everyone knows it and it won’t change, for good.

And heros like Dva are insanely broken already, Winston maybe not so but he is still very good.

What you should try to do is to make Tanks fun without trying to make them broken to try to fix queue times. Overbuffing tanks to a point where it isn’t fun won’t make them suddenly fun and will reduce queue times.

We’ve seen this already plenty of times

1 Like

More like I don’t really fully care about merely shuffling the meta hero picks, and actually want roughly 20% more total Tank players.