Doomfist isn't broken Change My Mind

He is a product of the double shield meta and is the most countered character in the game seeing as every single character in the game outside of Zenyatta has counterplay and fairly easy counterplay too. So many people in EVERY rank complain about Doomfist being “broken.” I don’t think he is. Change my mind.

9 Likes

I can’t. You are completely right.

In a pure 1v1 situation, where both the doomfist and the other person know that they are about to have a 1v1 duel, I agree that almost every single hero in the game has ways to deal with him.

But in a 6v6 objective based environment that can often times get chaotic, it’s a different story.

7 Likes

There is only one truth. When you meditate to the point the ego no longer has reason to exist, it suddenly doesn’t. Unfiltered pure love & joy in truth will rain down your spine and slowly open each chakra until you’ve ascended into a realm beyond three dimensions. Its all pure love.

3 Likes

Indeed it is my friend. Indeed it is.

1 Like

You are correct.

The people who complain about him are the same ones that think Widow is op…

How dare they punish you for being poorly positioned and having little awareness.

1 Like

Why would I change your mind? You’re right.

1 Like

say it to tracer who literally just die from oneshot from HALF hero pool

2 Likes

When characters are in a duel yes it gets easier to counter but most of the time, the complaining comes from the person who is missing their stuns or heals or wasted a cooldown every fight. If you know they have a Doomfist at all you just need to pick a cooldown to save and use it when he comes in. It’s a free kill every single fight because in every single team comp possible in the game your team will ALWAYS have a way to either kill him when he engages or a way to just survive so he has to wait again to come in. In a 6v6 Doomfist is arguably the only character in the game and especially only dps in the game where the 6v6 is more favorable to killing him in any given circumstance. Again, it’s because of the fact that he literally has 1 non counter in the game meaning you will always have 5 ways minimum of killing him every fight.

1 Like

Sad thing with DF is one of his bigger counters (McCree) isn’t that great vs double shield which is a good majority of the games currently.

Me and my Symm both apparently got punched together. :thinking:

You’re a Troll Change MY Mind

1 Like

How can melee character that kill with random one-shot ability, has 3 control ability and has no save from stun (like genji deflect) be not broken? Doomfist is actuallly broken

Please google that word before using it

U’re clueless.

Google: Broken - сломанный

I agree doomfist isnt broken its just meta rn. Doomfist requires a lot of gamesense, rollouts, and positioning to preform well. He just has a high skill cap and I think the reason people say he’s busted is because he’s played a lot more now, so people are learning him, and there are just more doomfist that can preform well in the game.

2 Likes

100% agreed, I fell to almost low silver from high Platinum with Doomfist before the nerf, I know his basics and can play kinda decent but imo he isn’t broken, could be easy to use but hard to master. So far I kinda can’t use him easily but probably some things that I should improve or learn on.
So Doomfist is not broken at all, especially the people who try playing him for the first time and are not too good with him and find it hard to understand his combos and how to use him efficiently which I am struggling with right now.
For some reason the hardest thing about doomfist which I suck at is the right click punch for me, sounds stupid but I miss it most of the times, i keep punching near the enemy instead of into him, it’s like you gotta time and predict where he’s about to move perfectly. I even managed to fail it when we were in a tiny room feelsbadman

2 Likes

Odd, I’ve always defended Doom and for good reason. He’s not OP

Widow? That mistake is OP as hell.

Because literally every character except Zenyatta has an easy way out of anything doomfist tries to do pre fight (picks) as well as using basic positioning along with abilities to counter him during fights. In every team comp you will have 5 ways of dealing with Doomfist. Not a single one of which requires a whole lot of skill.

Play support, that will change your mind. I especially recommend Zen if you are in to masochistic stuff.

1 Like

i do play support. I play everything. Zen isn’t very good rn anyways and the rest of the supports can easily outplay him