Doomfist isn't broken Change My Mind

Then apparently nothing can change your mind.

Leave Doomfist alone!!!

If someone makes an argument that beats mine then that will change my mind. As it stands nobody has an argument that beats the fact that he is the most heavily countered character in the game.

By your logic, his counter is cc? CC counters everything in this game so his counter is universal and doesnā€™t only apply to him. See? I can do it too.

1 Like

No point in trying to convince those who are too far gone :wink:

1 Like

he is also uniquely vulnerable to cc and saving abilities like Defense matrix, zarya bubble, roadhog hook, any close range cc, etc. because of his need to be inside the enemy team.

Everyone is vulnerable to those abilities.

I guess you arenā€™t understanding how I mean. Mcree isnā€™t anywhere near as vulnerable to a Defense Matrix as doomfist. Brig is less vulnerable to range advantages. Anything that plays behind shields is less vulnerable to range and roadhog hooks or cc in general. etc etc etc

I almost stopped reading after seeing your dva/cree example but anyway. Are you suggesting that doom is the most vulnerable hero to every single ability in the game?

he is. having to literally put his fist in peoples faces to do anything makes him the most vulnerable character in the game.

Tracer would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

10m before falloff rn as well as a 1 button escape that doesnt have to worry about collision and falloff about to be buffed

Doom has plenty of buttons to escape too not to mention double the hp.

his right click doesnt carry him as far as fast anymore and shift e out has always been a bad idea because of how long youre being so immobile

His left click+jump does carry far enough. Way more than Tracer recall or Genji dash. If I had any other dive heroes to compare Iā€™m sure they wouldnā€™t be as good as doom. Best mobility, highest hp, cc, probably the best ttk other than widow and hanzo.

1 Like

What game are you playing if you think tracer is as easy cc-able as a DF ?

He could have 3x her HP and would still be instantly dead once he gets sleeped, hooked, hackā€™d, mcrightclicked etc. with his massive hitbox, whats the point ? Yeah, hes better at brawling but thatā€™s nothing new or bad.

yeah, biggest hitbox, easiest target to chip down on longrange.

If you think tracer is anywhere worse than doomfist right now, for other reasons because of double shield Tanks, Iā€™m excited to see what you gonna do once winston is a thing again.

I wonder what game you are playing. He could have triple the hp and still die instantly? I mean there are just so many things wrong there but I donā€™t like to argue with people with such attitude. Enjoy your game.

Of course you dont want to argue. By comparing recall to M2 (left click btw) you lost all your credibility already

Yeah right. Or Iā€™m just too smart to waste my time arguing with a blind doom one trick.

1 Like

Oh doom onetrick ā€¦
Higher than you on any other hero every day. Doesnt change the fact that your comparison makes no sense.