Doomfist.. IS JUST TERRIBLE TO PLAY AGAINST

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE HERO DESIGN??

is just terrible.

4 Likes

hahahaha how is doomfist even real

just hack him

1 Like

I think you could say a lot more, and this thread isn’t terribly useful without saying more.

IMO, Doomfist is the perfect example of a hero that’s fun to play as, but a nightmare to play against. His abilities combine insane mobility and CC, which I consider the two most powerful traits in the game.

I’m not sure what could be done to properly balance him without gutting his kit and turning him into something else entirely. Because of his heavy reliance on abilities, even a minor nerf can quickly shove him into the abyss of utter uselessness.

1 Like

Waaaaah I died nerf hero waaaaah

1 Like

I wish but most of the time you get hit by some stray pellet and it interrupts. Sombra is the worlds best hacker but can’t deal with any interaction while doing so… come on blizz. Maybe sombra should just stay behind her keyboard with her 64 oz big gulp of mountain dew if she can’t be combat viable.

The real issue is that the environments doomfist plays in are claustrophobic. The only areas where you can not get pushed into a wall or object for bonus damage are areas you shouldn’t be in and very few and far between. So its way easier to just adjust doomfists punch then it is to redesign the environments players exist in.

LETS BALANCE THE GAME AROUND SOMBRA!!!

HEY THE BUNKER COMP IS OK! BECASUSE THE EMP COUNTER BUNKER!!
DOOMFIST IS OKKK BECAUSE SOMBRA CAN HACK DOOMFIST!!

EVERYTHING IS OK!

pathetic.

He has many more counters than sombra, l2p

1 Like

Imo rein zar is good against him and good in general now. Rein is sticky now and doom has to take dmg to get close to them. They wreck orisa hog when you get on them and yes you’re vulnerable to dive but then just switch. Mcree pharah sombra even tho she can be a risk to get value.

The rein buff made a huge difference to the overall games balance imo