Doomfist is an OP hero with 0 bugs

most of it is bugs except the sliders

1 Like

Then you clearly don’t play doom to know how awful he is. I have over 880 hours on doomfist. You literally got boosted by moira. You have no idea how awful doom. Go play doom and watch how many bugs you get and watch how many times you die because your abilities didn’t want to work properly.

4 Likes

Doomfist has almost always been a buggy character tbh

1 Like

I played moira before she was meta and Ana as well. You’re the last to talk about boosted. Your crutch doomfist isn’t that good anymore and you can’t play anything else. He’s not that hard to play considering your enemies don’t even have to be on screen to register your abilities. Half the “bugs” in this video are just him missing or the enemy using cc.

Oh boy I love when people start calling each other boosted when they’re disagreeing I need my popcorn

1 Like

I have a rollout playstyle and I play for clips. I maintain a higher SR than you on doomfist. My tracer is 3.6 - 3.8

He’s one of the top 3 hardest heroes in overwatch, “half the bugs in this videos are just him missing” lolno. you’re a moira one trick who was probably diamond before she was released.

devs even confirmed most of the bugs in the video are actually bugs, let me get the dev post.

you can’t form a opinion on a hero you have zero time on. Every doomfist main says doom is awful because of his bugs and everyone one that says hes OP are people who play heroes like mercy and moira.

2 Likes

I never asked for your competitive life story. You also have to rank shame for no reason pathetic.

Is he really though? You don’t even have to look at the enemy to hit your abilities. Your cooldowns are so short that even if you blow all your abilities, they’ll be back in about two seconds. The only hard thing about him is knowing the exploitable spots and his primary fire.

Which is why he had like a 56% winrate in gm and the most picked dps across all ranks. Your bias is clearly showing

What a shallow and stupid thing to say. Because Yes because every doom hater plays these two characters. Do you know how many t500 players hate doom? A lot. Here’s a few streamers, iddq, XQC, ml7, Fran, kephrii, just to make a few. All them should just git gud and adapt to your stupid broken character?

stats don’t mean anything lol. Doom was the least picked hero and had the worst WR and still got nerfed. According to the 5 heroes you play in QP and comp, you play the easiest heroes in overwatch.

actually his punch hitbox is small. DoOmFiSt Is OP AnD HaS ZeRo BuGs - YouTube

go try out widow and moira and sombras hack.

iddq is awful at mccree and thinks doom is op
ml7 counters doom easily
fran is free SR
kephrii plays widow, shes literally broken.

do you know how many people hate role queue boosted moiras?

2 Likes

Debatable

1 Like

you clearly did. I can play other heroes, not just doomfist.

1 Like

owerwatch is dead for me.I am doom player.Doom is really trash now

Where are you getting these stats? He was the most picked dps for over 2 months as well a ridiculous winrate. Even if it was balanced, doom is a stupid character that needs to be reworked or trash. Every time he’s viable, there are thousands of complaints. Maybe that should tell you something that nobody likes cc, oneshots, and hyper mobility in a single character.

Ok well my 5 played heroes in QP is ana,widow,sombra, zen(and I don’t play zen anymore), and mei and you’re telling me they’re the easiest characters in the game and doom isn’t? Now you are just trolling.

Oh look another dumb montage of him getting bugs. You know maybe all these bugs should tell you how terribly designed he is. The game probably can’t code him properly because it knows how stupid he is.

Are you trying to say these 3 abilities are easier than rocket punch? Trolling is an understatement for you.

Yes the classic doom main calling a t500 bad, Not your character is op asf. Ml7 still hates him, he’s one of the few anas that actually stops doom which is saying something. Nice logical statement, nothing to back it up just free sr, probably because she’s a girl to you or something. Who said widow isn’t op? They’re both equally hated.

Do you know how many people hate boosted doomfist mains? See I can do that too.

you realize people like you get made fun of outside the forums right? whne someonme says ow forums they think of you. you’re a joke man hf

3 Likes

Who? The blind sheep that follows everything a YouTuber says and can’t think for themselves?

Lol in that video it looks like you just clicked right mouse button instead of holding it longer.

Some of them were in fact bad luck and others were bugs.

After watching most of those punches, I have come to the conclusion that Doomfist must hit his target “square” to get a full wall hit effect.

:cyclone::zap::fist_right:------ :dizzy_face:------- :boom::brick:

1 Like

hahaha nice one

1 Like

All of the clips in the video are clips of bugs.

Couldn’t access the window with ultimate no matter the view angle

Seismic Slam doesn’t destroy railings. Mercy’s GA does, Seismic Slam should too.

That’s not a latency issue, that’s an issue with stacking momentum/CC.

Sadly there is no wall between the target and Doomfist, so what’s your point.

The same argument again.

RP should’ve been blocked by the stairs, Brigitte was on an entirely different level than Doomfist and still got hit.

But they weren’t. Slam animation goes directly under Hanzo and ignores him.

Seismic slam does no damage to Ana.

Slamming the air isn’t exactly “working as intended,” is it?

Wrong. He was directly in front of her and Uppercut ignored Brigitte.

Just proved all of your arguments otherwise. You weren’t right about all of them and you proved that by saying “what even happened there?”