Doomfist is a terrible design.. just rework this trash

no one like to play against this bad hero design…

100% cc + insta kills and instanity mobility…

29 Likes

I don’t like him either, but I’ll just switch to things he can’t move- or have immense trouble killing.

Not call him trash.

10 Likes

He’s fine unless you can’t dodge a punch, don’t have mobility, or any CC

so basically unless the only hero you play is like Zen you should be fine against doomfist

5 Likes

You’re a terrible design.

41 Likes

Except he’s easily punishable

Maybe it’s a you problem

8 Likes

no u

3 Likes

Kekekekeke.

I chuckled and spilled me coffee all over the place. Ty ty

3 Likes

Did Forum Doomfist kill you from spawn while being invisible with 20000 replenishing shields during your respawn?

16 Likes

and then he dabbed on my corpse and flossed and spammed voicelines :frowning:

4 Likes

TBH I hate Widowmaker more than Doomfist.

I used to hate Doomfist a LOT, but Widowmaker takes the crown on that. Can’t get a game without a Widow main on the enemy team.

At least with Doomfist, you can easily punish. You break his momentum for a moment, and boom. He’s dead (or he should be if your team is competent). Multiple heroes can do this (Ana, Mei, Lucio, McCree, Ashe, Sombra, etc.).

Widow? headshot from across the map. Close the gap on her? She can grapple away, and boom, another headshot. Instakills from across the map. Best counter to Widow?

I’d rather go against 6 Doomfists than a Widowmaker.

18 Likes
5 Likes

Lol he’s hardly uncounterable. I don’t have trouble dealing with him. Stop whining.

1 Like

His design is great. Everything flows well. His style is not far off actual fighting games.
His ult is pretty bad though. It sucks for DF and sucks to be killed by if it actually does.
His abilities have counterplay since some CC was removed and some was heavily nerfed.

2 Likes

Thanks for making me laugh bro

1 Like

Do you need help countering Doomfist?

1 Like

Let’s just quit it with posts like this, shall we?

3 Likes

can we first talk about hanzo? :smiley:

sure, df is f up… for THIS game. his design is pretty good if you´d just remove him from ow and place him into… wow, diablo, any moba…
he is just bs for a shooter like ow because he either is reliable or balanced and fun to play. never been both the same time :confused:

man forum Df has to be the most broken thing in fps history as all i hear is he can 1v6 easily with his abilities

2 Likes

man forum Df has to be the most broken thing in fps history as all i hear is he can 1v6 easily with his abilities

Yesteday we got crushed by a doomfist one-trick and widow one-trick, both GM’s.
All players agreed that doomfist needs to get nerfed, but also agreed that widow needs nerf even more than doomfist lol

I propose ban doomfist (And Reinhardt too) from being able to rotate slam, cause it effectively makes it almost impossible to avoid unless you have high mobility hero. Also he needs some sounds when in-air cause his charge almost never can be heard during battle due to distances its coming from.

2 Likes

Very convincing and well articulated argument.

Do you happen to have any constructive suggestions as to how a Doomfist rework can be implemented to remove this bad hero design?