Doomfist & his 50+ bugs that's been plaguing him for years. When will his bugs get looked into?đŸ„ș

This link is a Google Document that contains a detailed list of the 50+ doom bugs. Creme has put a TON of work on this list, it contains videos / clips of every bug. We also explain how to repeat majority of the bugs in the list as we put a ton of hours testing them in custom games to figure out how they may possibly work.

https@://docs.google.com/document/d/1ohYgFv2P1wdkWLTy5O-YanX9inO7gGY6quncUo_cNGs/edit#

remove the "@" AFTER “https” to be able to view the link as I can’t post a google document link

:beetle: :beetle: :beetle: :beetle: :beetle: :beetle: :beetle:

It’s been far too long now. Every single one of Dooms abilities have several bugs that affect his gameplay in the worst ways possible. You get MULTIPLE bugs in a single game, (it’s not like you get 1 bug every other game, you get 5 - 10+ bugs EVERY game) It’s getting ridiculous at this point. This hero receives nerfs on top of nerfs with no fixes in the process.

There is an extremely annoying visual punch bug on doomfist where he punches the air and it makes a very loud noise (only way to fix it is by punching the wall to get rid of the bug) an this bug was introduced on PTR. SEVERAL doomfist players reported this bug on the PTR bug reports and it was never fixed. It got pushed into the live patch. We then reported the bug several times on the bug forums and guess what? No fixes still. He still has this extremely annoying punch bug that hasn’t been fixed for almost a year now
 This is becoming a huge joke at this point.

When will his bugs get addressed? When will Doomfist get looked into? Overwatch 2? Overwatch 3?

All us Doomfist mains ask for is a blue post. We had ONE blue post over a year ago when we posted about the “40+ doom bugs” We just want another blue post, we want to know you guys WILL fix him. We want communication.

If any developer sees this, i have 1350+ hours on doomfist and play him at a 4.0 - 4.3sr level I have played him since release. I pretty much know all of his bugs and how to repeat them. I can test any fixes or what ever if you need to contact me or cream you can see it in the google document, he provided his reddit name and discord there. Thanks.

============================================

DOOM BUGS FIXED AFTER THIS POST WAS CREATED

============================================

• November 19, 2020
    — Fixed a bug that caused VFX to not appear correctly during the One Punch highlight intro

• January 12, 2021
    — Fixed a bug with the “One Punch” highlight intro that would cause it to clip into the ground on certain maps

:frowning:

716 Likes

yea this really, really needs to get looked into. Doomfist has alot of bugs that still havent been addressed or fixed. The literal second that someone complains about a hitscan, blizzard stops further progress of OW 2 just to fix that single bug. If you check the doc, there’s so much bugs, and with EVIDENCE. Everything you need is right there, like cmon blizzard

62 Likes

Fix doom, these bugs are annoying man.
Its making doom not conscistent at all.

22 Likes

They won’t get fixed, doom isn’t a support or hitscan. Those are the only heroes blizzard cares about.

34 Likes

there is never a game where i dont get at least one bug and its always the most annoying thing. this needs to be fixed.

23 Likes

Can y’all please fix the numerous bugs Doom has had for the longest time? Would really make him enjoyable to play if his abilities were consistent across the board!

20 Likes

Just fix his bugs blizz, ur a multi billion dollar company. What could u possibly be doing all day?

17 Likes

The slam bugs (arc w/indicator, 0 dmg slams, no regs, etc.) and other players sliding off of everything I punch them into happen almost every game and it often gets me killed or even a loss.

12 Likes

For a hero like doom, that gets medium value when eveything goes right, its devastating when thrre is a ton of bugs that makes his already relatively low value even inconsistent, so he is inconsistent and doesn’t provide a value, really sad for how amazing he could be.

14 Likes

the fact that many of these have existed for over a year or more and havent been addressed makes me really worried for if they even care about this game or overwatch 2 at all.

14 Likes

thank you for posting this. maining Doomfist is not fun anymore, it feels like a chore to NOT get a bug.

thank you.

14 Likes

Fix 20 characters re

13 Likes

Yeah, Doom is kind of unstable, I think he should be fixed.

8 Likes

It doesnt even matter if his dps is low or high, the amount of bugs you get while playing him are just insane. That this hasn’t been fixed yet says something about herofavorism

7 Likes

I’m hoping with the release of ow2 his some of bugs will automatically be patched from the improved game engine

6 Likes

Yeah it’s annoying having slam indicators that doesn’t make damage or doesn’t even get you where you wanted. Landing full charged punches that makes the enemy slide on the walls and doing like 20 dmg, uppercut launching foes behind you in the air, and so on. Blizzard must look into this asap

6 Likes

Playing this character at any level of ranked feels like a complete coin toss because of these bugs. It’s insane how he would get nerfed to the floor and yet still has so many of these bugs that happen every game.

7 Likes

Pls fix the bugs, with some bugfixes he will be enjoyable to play instead of being frustating cuz those bugs appear all the time.

5 Likes

What with all the perils of playing Doomfist when he’s the hardest turnip to get juice from already its bogus that I still get slams that don’t register, or uppercuts that don’t lift the enemy, Sliders, or slamming somewhere else other than where the indicator is displayed. He needs buf fixes so badly.

7 Likes

He’ll still be crap, even if they fix all his bugs but at least it’s a step in the right direction.

4 Likes