Doom feels like has 0 impact

Felt so too. The other tanks can duel dps easily, they should feel like bosses you don’t mess with alone. But doom just push people. Everytime I tried initiating and making space my health bar drop in a split second and I have to go back to my team for healing, hoping to even get some.

3 Likes

You lose health so quickly and do so little damage its ridiculous I honestly feel like my health went down slower on DPS doom.

No ones scared of doom theres no threat no ones trying to keep space from or anything players are actually standing infront of dooms punch when he tries to punch to escape because they know it does 0 damage and they block him from escaping.

1 Like

Even powerblock usually doesn’t save you, it just slow your imminent death by 2 second. You get in, use all your ability to “mAkE SpAcE” or secure a kill and you’re stuck there for 8 seconds shooting your squirt gun

5 Likes

That would literally mean zero counterplay.

A think simply reducing certain cooldowns whould help him

1 Like

He just needs more damage or more health.

He feels so bad in this current state I would rather have DPS doom he honestly feels more surviveable than this doom because you had more mobillity smaller hitbox and more damage to kill people trying to kill you.

450 health is way too low all that needs to happen is orisa throws a spear cassidy throws a grenade or anything else and youve already lost half your health and now your playing DPS doom with 30 damage.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting rolled by doom all day.

My guy how…
He’s slapping you with pillows

5 Likes

No different from OW1. Negating healing is a silly ability that doesn’t belong in OW1 where 2 tanks exist, let alone one tank in ow2. Either we get a cleanse support, or Anti has to go.

3 Likes

The difference in OW1 is that you had a scare factor with the punch people would run or hide in OW2 people will literally walk into you to block the punch so you cant get out because it does no damage.

Your just slept the whole game the arch of the slam is predictable the charge on punch is super long and easy to sleep the block is super slow and easy to sleep he actually just gets bullied and slept the whole game.

His worse than OW1

Play Junk, Torb, Bastion, Reaper, Sombra, Ana, Brigitte, Cassidy Lucio any tank that isnt Sigma or Rein and youll make his day hell.
His really bad theres so much you can do against him he just feels so weak.

His meant to be a dive tank yet its difficult to kill Zen because the damage is pathetic.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like

I think the real problem is that Doom mains want to 1 shot people and can’t do it anymore

Even in OW1 they complained when they couldn’t just steamroll the enemy team. Doomfist is a tank, improve his defense cooldown and he will be good to go

No its not one shot its literally pathetic the damage I cant get a kill using all my projectiles slam rocket punch.

If its Ana, Brigitte or Lucio
I have to use my ultimate slam rocket punch all the projectiles to get a kill because of the shield and self heals.

What I want is to be able to slam in hit two-three headshots and get out
Or punch in get two headshots and slam out.

Quite simply punch or the primaries need to do more damage mainly punch its 30 damage its literally a mobillity abillity and thats all im better off using punch to speed around the map and meleeing them to death.

There is no reason why punch shouldnt do atleast as much damage as winstons primary. if not more since it has a longer charge and is harder to hit.

1 Like

I was talking about general tank experience.

Don’t forget he is the team’s tank now. Damage wise he is gonna have less impact. You need to secure the kills by shooting.

That would be fine if the primary did a lot of damage but it doesnt.
Its four projectile hard to hit high spread low damage shots.

Because of the bigger hitbox he dies faster his literally worse at tanking than doom in overwatch 1 is and his worse than all the other tanks in health and damage aspects.

2 Likes

You have so much more health, you cannot be dying faster. He is one of the better tanks in the beta.

But you have a bigger hitbox and less mobillity.
And old doom could get up to 300 easily just by using slam.

His one of the better tanks but he doesnt feel good to play at all.

He only has goodmatchups against Sigma and Rein he does terrible against brig and lucio Cassidy reaper Torb Sombra and Junkrat Bastion destroy him.

Either way he doesnt feel good he dies so quickly compared to the other tanks and he does the least damage of all the tanks.

I mean I’m on mercy so not me Personally but my allies seem to be struggling to kill him idk

Natural for a tank to have a bigger hitbox to compensate for more health.
Disagree with less mobility though. He can move further, faster, higher. With tech doom can even fly even higher than winston jump now.

I feel like you just miss 1 shot or combo doom. Now he has to put effort in to kill. Besides, as a tank, he should be going in with some DPS.