Doom feels like has 0 impact

All you do is push people around with rocket punch and get bullied by Ana and Orisa charging punch slept
Blocking damage slept

Trying to punch Orisa she fortifies the damage is so pathetically low its ridiculous I can Slam into someone full charge punch them use all my projectiles and Ana will still be alive.

You have a 4s cooldown abillity which is essentially less damage than winstons left click

For an abillity that takes 1 second to charge and is extremely loud and dodgeable by playing around cover it does way too low damage its 30 damage forget the punch I might as well just use it as mobillity and melee them to death.

The escape/entry abillity is 8 seconds which is way too long.

21 Likes

Yeah he lacks damage I think and a CC immunity while blocking would also be a great thing. Right now he feels a bit lost. He has great mobility and survivability tho.

9 Likes

This is how most Brig players felt when they reworked her out of launch version

Kept trying to play her for kills, and felt confused and contradictory kit and aggrivating :weary:

8 Likes

Its not about playing him the old way he literally isnt that good.
All his cooldowns are 8 seconds and he has a melee for an abillity.

Ball who has way higher survivabillity mobillity and damage and health can do 150 with two abillities.
One of which is an AOE 100 damage abillity.

1 Like

Do you think they should they buff his defensiveness or damage output?
Does he need more tanking potential or killing potential?

I think they should lower Seismic cooldown nerf its range.

Then either buff his primary damage or buff the punch damage

If they lower seismic cooldown he doesnt need more health because he can get in and out faster right now he does kind of blow up sometimes you get slept so often then just die instantly since all his abillities are so easy to react to.

His suffering in the tanking and killing department though he gets blown up and cant get kills so he needs abit of both but I would prefer killing potential.

1 Like

Almost as if blizzard doesn’t want you to play doomfist :rofl:

6 Likes

Its crazy how they thought ok doomfist his ok and then right after they made Orisa who has like 1200 health because of armour gets overhealth from fortify

Has a 120 damage abillity that can be thrown across the whole map DVA defense matrix ults mediocre but its better than dooms ult.

2 Likes

The interaction between power block and javelin is rough. Sigma can eat javelin or block it with barrier, D.Va can eat it, Rein can block it, Orisa can fortify it, Monkey can block it though it’s tough, Zarya has bubble and Ball gets stunned but it won’t cancel his adaptive shields.

But Doom gets cancelled out of his only damage mitigation ability for his team. Feels bad. Hog probably gets stunned out of TAB as well, though I haven’t tested.

I can’t say if it’s fair or not though. I don’t have enough experience yet. And if anything I said above is wrong, someone correct me.

3 Likes

I have seen 2 doomfists just destroying everything singlehandedly.
I guess it is once again a matter of who is playing him.

1 Like

No its about who you play against.

Cassidy is horrible to against as Doom your a close range hero so Fan the hammer still destroys you and you have no armour to mitigate it so minus 300 health then if he hits the sticky you die you still blow up like doom in OW1.

Doom in OW1 actually feels like a better tank I cant lie.

5 Likes

He is an excellent Point bully

Fr on point all I do is just punch 30 damage into people knock them across the map and they come back and I repeat it forever its pretty funny but it doesnt do anything.

1 Like

uhhhh… Making space?

Making space doesnt matter if your whole teams dead because they have Orisa and your just pushing people.

All the tanks make an equal amount of space no ones walking into reinhert he makes space people dont even care if dooms in their face his damage is pathetic just walk off the damage.

3 Likes

The question would be: does this “make space” even work in the current/ OW2 environment anymore. I would say no and every tank that cant duel and dish out a bunch of damage is as good as trash.

8 Likes

Orisa is overtuned. That is not a Doomfist problem.

I think as people get their bearing and start playing as a team, that doomfist is going to make a ton of openings for kills.

Orisa is not “overtuned”. Orisa is what every tank should be. And btw she is the first time in her existence fun to play for a ton of people. DF is just weak.

There is the OW1 thought again “just rely on your team”… yeah… worked great didnt it…

3 Likes

IMO, either would work, but not both. Addressing both would make him insane, he’s not that weak, he can still combo people, but his punch does such low damage. Even a full charge empowered wall slam punch won’t kill a Tracer who should never get hit by it in the first place, much less anyone with more health.

2 Likes

No that is a doomfist problem doomfist cant even beat a lot of the dps solo and he has unfavourable matchups against every Tank except Sigma.

Cassidy can literally solo doomfist if he hits the nade and uses his rightclick.
Reaper easily 1v1s Doomfist

Brig can stun him with counter bash and outheal alot of his damage with just inspire and Doom cant really kill brig since she has 260 health and even with all his abillities combined it hardly reaches 200 damage.

He just doesnt feel good to play Winstons primary does more damage than all his abillities combined.

3 Likes