Don't play comp season 10 for couple of weeks

An ability which you in your bias disagree with, you’ve said that. So I will simply state I’m yet to see a reasonable argument why she shouldn’t have it.

Her main form of heals is from her mace, which she must be in direct contact with the enemy, and recipient be within her aura.

Symmetra is being re-worked, so anything at this stage is hearsay. The point is this isn’t the first time a hero has been miss-classed.

Just as you can have fun in your lala land of opinion. If you put as much effort into avoiding her in-game making her redundant, as you did trying to defend your opinion that she needs to be nerfed on these forums, you wouldn’t have the opinion you do.

Do you know what hearsay means? The developers have flat out stated that they want to give Symettra heals or move her out of the support class altogether. That’s not hearsay that is their plan of action. Either make her a traditional support with heals like every other support, or move her out.

Mercy, Sombra, Junkrat, Zen, Dva, Tracer, Genji. You can play around all of these characters in game, that doesn’t change that they had things that were overtuned and changed. Sadly you will not understand that though, see ya on the flipside.

Sorry. I didn’t realise you worked directly in the development team on Symmetra and know what they’re planning for her minute by minute.

I honestly hope you have this much arrogance and bias in agreement with the needed Tracer nerf.

Alas, people only focus on what they don’t like, then claim others don’t understand.

I’ll wait for you to show me your argument as to why her stun is an issue, just as you’ll wait for others to show you an argument for it.

In reality though. She isn’t going to change because she is a gimmic on the same tier level as Zarya for certain synergies in comp.

1 Like

Geoff Goodman: We’re looking at reworking Symmetra in the short term and then Torbjorn down the line a bit more. It’s not an explicit goal to be constantly reworking older heroes to keep up with the current game, but sometimes when we look at these heroes we can see that they would fit much better into the current game with more significant gameplay changes, rather than just balance tweaks. For example, Symmetra is our only non-healing Support. She feels difficult to fit onto a team of 6, especially when you’re typically building around a 2 damage, 2 tank, and 2 healer team. I don’t have a ton of details for what we’re doing with her yet (as we’re still iterating on her heavily internally), but we started looking at her with the base idea that she should either be able to heal and stay in the Support role, or be given more damage viability and moved to the Defense role.

Again, I know you may have trouble with words seeing as how you call Brigitte an off tank when she is by all definitions a support… However the lead designer of Overwatch saying that they want Symettra to be able to heal and stay in the support role or be moved to defense isn’t hearsay. It’s not a rumor, it’s not second hand info, it was said(with proof) by the lead designer.

Good luck and keep a dictionary handy.

1 Like

Right so an article like that means you know to the minute the changes they’re intending to do to her. My mistake, it’s not like things could change.

No? Not going to make your argument for why the stun is bad and should be nerfed? I’ll wait. But go ahead, claim I won’t understand, blah blah blah.

Breaking info, hot off the presses.

So yes, they want characters to heal or not be in the support category.

1 Like

They change Tracer or Genji after 2 years.
Moira hit comp (still) unchanged.
Brigitte will hit comp with no shield bash nerf CD or take months after 2-3 seasons stats.

Right well based on that we know exactly how she is going to play on PTR. Thanks!

yo, just admit you got outplayed

except shes gonna hit comp with precisely ONE (1) already existant nerf to her shield bash. Try better next time

forrealtho, the overwatch commentariat does not in any remote sense, know what they want

That one happened because Jeff felt bad for managing to outplay a tracer as Bastion.

2 days later Bastion gets nerfed and drops back into the garbage heap except on junkertown.

I was with the brigitte players who says she will hit comp without nerf. 2 days remayning.

So just go away lul.

huh? im sorry that you cant kill her? try aim?

also shes already technically getting a shielfd bash nerf?? what is the point of any of this

please, PLEASE, just be better instead of crying, ppl. Let’s just see for 15 minutes how that goes before the adult babies crash back in

If that’s the case then why not play Brigette? Common sense lol

my friend, you assume to much of this playerbase

Don’t you understand that i tried to defend her?
Ok Hotjuice is just a kid.

do better plz, ok thank you