Don't nerf Echo

I would not really regard Genji as a counter to Echo.

I still think it’s less to do with the hero, and more to do with hitscans and barriers all over the place.

They aint going away. And you wouldn’t pre-emptive nerf just in case even if they were.

Well, unless they do something about barriers.

Or make Dive become meta.

You’re asking for pre-emptive changes to might not even happen, and might not result in what you’re afraid of. It’s like nerfing Bastion in case they decide to remove D.Va.

Well, let’s imagine they made it so if you got doubleanchortank, then the barrier regen/cooldowns get slower.
(But then they increase barrierHP back up to where it was in October)

And make it so discord bypasses barriers.

I hardly ever use the beam at maximum range anyway. I am often surprised when it does hit at that range since I often feel like 17-20m feels out of range. Namely using it at 10-15m I feel is the sweet spot for myself.

I’m not going to start asking for hero changes based on stuff I imagine.

Why not, it’s fun :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s even kind of a stupid nerf, like most of the time your going to be using it within 10m.

I agree stickies CAN be kind of insane but damage should be left alone instead nerf the travel speed because it can also easily be pretty useless if you can’t make multiple sticks.

her ults also fine albeit an obnoxious charge rate (no not the copy ult she does get it very easily) I’d say nerf her real ult charge the issue isn’t that it’s a get out jail free, most other heroes of better normal abilities to get the same results of escaping that her ult has.

Maybe remove copy ults or reduce the damage/effect the copy ults have, she doesn’t need anything major just some light tweaks

The beam is too strong to be that long, esp with her outstanding ranged offense.

If you want to be lobbying for anything, it should be buffs, not nerfs. What you’re suggesting, especially with the ult, would literally trash her.

I’m not that great a dps player, the only issues I ever have when playing echo is getting focused by her counters.

I play her, more than I fight her and if she is left to her own devices she can trash the entire enemy team.

besides even if you play effectively as the character you copy you still barley use the ult if it’s not instant. the one time I was able to get two ults off was because the enemy team just ignored me and focused the point.

I mean I think the stickies have the same issue that Junkrat does in a way. If you get in their face, you’re not gonna miss. all you have to do is land 4/6 stickies for your beam to get it’s enhanced effect. On top of which you can begin the beam before they stickies even detonate to confirm a quick kill.

I just hate her ult personally for when you drop her to 40hp, kill her 400hp clone of the Zarya she swapped (And the 200hp bubble) then have to burn another 200hp again before she flies away. I think her ult charge is fine

It’s a 4 meter range nerf to an ability that already has a quite insane range for 200 damage per second. Echo and her high pickrate will be unaffected.

It’s the same range as Earthshatter. Last I checked, people didn’t consider that insane.

Average?!? She is OP af. she deals 150 dmg with sticky bombs, which has a 6 SECOND COOLDOWN!!! Then deals another 50 dmg per primary fire. That alone takes out ALL healers and a lot of DPS. Then add in her beam, She can take out EVERY TANK within about 2-3 seconds. sticky bombs, primary fire primary fire, beam. She needs a nerf to her cooldowns because she’s just like DVA, basically a god damn airliner, always in the sky. Her glide ability allows her to have her flight ability the second she lands. Then back up again. She needs a nerf to ALL of her cool downs, and quite possibly her beam damage. She also needs to have a change to her detection. You can barely hear where she is at. Not so bad if she didn’t have a flight ability but the fact that she’s right above you and her incredibly strong kit, you’re dead before you even find her. People don’t want a nerf for her because she’s so god damn OP and easily abused. She needs a nerf and eventually she will be nerfed and it may not be balanced because blizzard doesn’t know how to balance heroes, but at least she will be manageable. NERF ECHO JEFF!!!

because she is overpowered

Blizzard has a track record of ignoring the actual issues and changing something else instead.

Dva mobility buff when her real issue is DM and survivability is 1 good example off the top of my head

you’re really underselling Genji’s shift.