Oh dear…

Genji

Shuriken

• Damage increased from 28 to 29

Dragonblade

• Damage reduced from 120 to 110

That went well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Where did you find this? No patch notes or exp patch notes on it?

1 Like

That is the experimental card

1 Like

Developer Comments: The Shuriken damage increase doesn’t sound like a lot but it crosses a threshold or “breakpoint” against some enemy targets, enabling them to be eliminated with one less attack landed. To help balance out this increased power for his primary weapon we’re reducing the damage of the Dragonblade ultimate, which is also a breakpoint against some targets when being damage boosted.

This is absolutely stupid, but it’s Blizzard doing balancing, so I should not be surprised that “breakpoint” on his basic attack means nerf his ult.

1 Like

I have played 3 games so far. I didn’t dominate but I did have a bit more impact mid fight and not worrying if I get damage boosted or not.

Be happy Nanoblade is weaker now :slight_smile:

I end Nano blade Genjis easily with the heroes I use, it’s just making no sense that “We buffed his damage on his basic attack past breakpoints, so instead of realizing his damage isn’t the issue on his ability, we’re nerfing his blade.”

Once again, it makes no sense lol

Ok dude.

It’s 1 damage. It’s not that deep. You act like Genji players have 100% accuracy.

Damage wasn’t his issue, his over bloated kit is the issue, not to mention his deflect hitbox is extremely buggy.

If you think he is so powerful then why not one trick him? Prove us all wrong. Please I would very much like to see you play this hero amazingly and consistently in this games state.

That is such a backwards defense to a hero that has issues in his kit that aren’t damage related.

Double jump on cd, deflect hitbox tightened, and deflect being reverted back to it’s original CD would’ve made him fine, but people will just complain it’s not what they wanted for him until once again, as shown here, Blizzard caves.

Easily tracked. Like, double jumping is suicide. A-D Spamming is so much better as any Hero in this game.

Deflect doesn’t deflect everything.

It still has a really long Cooldown. And you rarely get any kills with it. I personally use it at chokes to deflect all damage back or during clean up on a dive. you act like Genj’s get 100% kill rates with deflect when it isn’t even a quarter of that.

It’s buggy enough I’ve flashed my feet as Cree and him not even being 1 meter away deflected it past me into my team, just like Cree’s flash sometimes stuns people from a zip code away, but then fails to stun someone it lands directly on.

It never needed the buff to it’s cd to begin with, but okay, and keep telling yourself “What I think and act” when you are just assuming things that aren’t really making any real case for yourself outside of “GENJI GOOD NOW YOU BAD GRRR”

Let it go dude, we all know it’ll be shoved through into live because Blizzard now has to do it or the forums will never shut the hell up again.

Blame the bugs not the kit :roll_eyes:

Why not? Genji has really bad survivability compared to a lot of others in the roster. Moira’s Fade is 6 seconds, you’re immortal during it and it gives you a lot of mobility. But deflect only counters a bit of damage depending on the situation and is on a 8 second cool down.

Fade is not immortality, nor is it free from bugs. You can look across the forum and youtube and see numerous times where Moira dies during fade. From hook, from pulse bombs, from rip tire, pretty much any one shot.

Do you even play her or, or are you a one trick who thinks Moira is some big bad DPS monster, who does not die to anything and survives everything thanks to fade and self healing?

…barely

1 Like

You can’t kill her during fade (When it doesn’t bug) Therefore it is immortality.

You can look across the forms and youtube and see plenty of times people being killed through deflect, or hook completely bypassing it.

I have had Hanzo’s fire arrows right into my active deflect and it went through and killed me.

I don’t play her and I don’t have any problems with her. She has been really weak for a while and needed a buff. She got a 4HP increase to self heal and I think that is a good step in the right direction.

I used her for an example of having a really powerful ability on a low cooldown.