Don't let Lego Bastion distract you

I don’t care for maps if they are all like Paris.

We need a smaller map pool for comp anyway and adding more isn’t going to help.

Both and sir, not either or.

Then “sunlight come, me wan go home!”?

I just think its funny there are 2 bastion lego sets,now bastion lego skin…and ingame no one cares for him and hes a bad pick for years now.

We need a lego hero in this game. An omnic who is made of legos and ultimate is putting legos on the floor for people to step on.

2 Likes

They should look at refining the selection, while I’d like an underwater and swamp map respectively I’d rather they refine the current selection and work to make them as enjoyable as possible.

Maybe add an alternate route for attackers at first point in Paris instead of the choke. Maps are more fun if you have other routes you can use to approach the problem and make the distance between point A and B shorter. Man, I hate 2CP.

I’d rather have a Lego skin then be walking on Lego (Playing on Paris)

1 Like

I’d be happy not getting a new map, if it meant more content/balance changes/Paris rework

Jeff already said that it’s on their plans to make each competitive season have a map pool of 3 of each kind, so only 12 maps in rotation.

I would welcome an arcade mode that is basically QP with only a certain map type allowed, just like we had brawls that were only a single role with 2-hero limit. Those were fun.

Looking at how most new maps end up terrible, I’d rather not get any more new ones if they can’t design them properly.

1 Like

Busan & Havana are two of my favorite maps.

Considering the last two maps have been widely disliked, I don’t think many people really mind.

1 Like

It would be nice if the balance the map first then put it on live.

1 Like

I’m not expert on the inner workings of the development team, but I’m pretty sure that the balance team and the team that designs maps aren’t the same thing.

I’d take a balance patch over a new hero any day of the week though, I don’t even care what that hero is- they’ve never made a good one post-launch anyway.

Ah yes another horribly designed 2cp map. This time with twice the bunker pandering!

Coming to BlizzCon near you.

If getting maps quickly means we get maps like Paris then i dont want more maps.

that bring the hope to nintendo cross over skins! I would ttake that instead of a map any day.

Or from the fact that Bastion is still F tier

new maps is the only way of having a tiny tiny bit of new lore… t-t this IS SO SAD