Don't let Lego Bastion distract you

From the fact we should have gotten another new map by now.

34 Likes

Whu… what was that? I was too busy looking at Lego Bastion… Lego Bastioooonnnnnn.

64 Likes

We don’t need more maps. We need more support/tank characters.

55 Likes

To be honest, I’d prefer a good balance patch and a queue time fix over a map.

56 Likes

Yeah I prefer new characters to new maps.

I honestly wouldn’t care if they never added another map.

3 Likes

How come? They already said that their release schedule will be different this year months ago.

5 Likes

I thought you were going to say that they recently nerfed Bastion.

Never forget! They nerfed Bastion!

6 Likes

To be honest I also don’t like the idea of rushing maps out if they’re not going to be well received anyhow. “Here’s another Paris guys!”

1 Like

Id rather neither, and just more balancing. Given id assume they are different people working on each. But new heroes mess with the balance, like sigma instantly becoming pretty much a must pick and bringing double barrier meta with him. And the last 2 maps, paris and havana, generally seem to be hated by many people, and often considered the worst 2cp and worst payload maps in the game.

1 Like

Lego Bastion is damn cute though.

6 Likes

Rather a mini event than a disappointment like Paris

lego bastion lego bastion lego bastionnnn leeeEEEgggoOOOO bASTIONNNNN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN lego BASTION dundundundun weewooo WEEWOOOWEEWOOO lego bastion lego bastion dundun weewooweewooweeeeeee LEGO BASTIONNNNN

12 Likes

I need more lego.

Don’t you guys have lego?

2 Likes

Who cares about new maps? Some of the ones (Paris) we have now are trash and the game’s in the worst state it’s ever known. There are much more important things to bring to the game right now than new maps.

I seem to be one of the few who likes the Paris map. It’s tricky, sure, but still enjoyable.

1 Like

but Malibu Stacey has a new hat

5 Likes

Forget a new map. We need map selection options! It’s already too many maps.

1 Like

They’re building it with Lego.

2 Likes

Eh, they’ll just move on to Minecraft Torbjorn.

Dont forget Lego Ganymede too!

1 Like