Dont expect high hopes for 6v6

I hope they finally put this to bed so the the 6v6 crowd can finally quit talking about it like they have already quit the game. Those that havent can quit for what ever reason can finally move on.

I need them to just say if it comes back or not, if they finally say it’s not happening then I can be put down for good and not have to see this mess that is ow2

I can tell you - I’m not going to bother joining a custom lobby because it feels like a giant pain in the butt to me, and not worth it, even though I think not going back to 6v6 is a huge mistake. 5v5 is usually an acceptable format, even if it feels much worse (personally to me) than 6v6 did.

The effort to reward is much too low for me to bother. But I definitely want 6v6 back and it’s a (relatively) important thing to me.

I have said it before: I like 5v5. I loved 6v6.

2 Likes

Did people realistically think 6v6 was gonna come back? bruh.

The next dev update its just to “calm” the public, they’ll just talk about why they moved to 5v5 etc etc, nothing about that will change.

They are going to cherry pick data, just like they did before, and filter it through braindead content creators to lend them credibility. I still remember when they invited all the content creators out and showed them “data” that “proved” people don’t swap heroes mid-match, even though that data said it happens in every single match on both teams on average.

They are liars, They do not tell the truth. They are not trying to make a good game, that’s why they have to lie.

2 Likes

Lol, exactly this. Really got to sell it too, as otherwise people will ask why there isn’t just an arcade mode for it.

As a 6V6 enjoyer myself, do people actually have hope for 6v6 coming back?
I mean the actual 6v6, not the RQ 222 bullcrap

When I stop getting 4 dps teams in open queue

I’d rather retain my right to swap across “roles”

1 Like

‘Rights’
20 characters

It needs to be a bald eagle that soars into a clear blue sky before exploding, releasing fireworks that form the flag. :eagle::boom: :us:

2 Likes

People that say that the sole reason for 5v5 was queue times think they are being intelligent saying it will never come back because of that, but what you fail to understand is that argument only makes sense in a vacuum, in a world where people love overwatch like they used to love overwatch 1 and removing one tank just makes it easier to find games since it will always be the least popular role. You fail to understand that 5v5 is SO BAD that even removing one tank the queues actually become the same or even worse because NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THAT SHT and the game just bleeds players endlessly because the gameplay loop is far worse than it used to be. You think you are being smart saying 5v5 will always have better queue times but you will keep repeating this 1head argument until there is nobody left to play the game.

3 Likes

it appears we are all wrong

1 Like

This certainly didn’t age well!