Don't Care for Venture Never Forget what they took Form us

Don’t forget what they took form us…

The PVE promise they Held out and never gave…

15 Likes

I rather have no PvE than a set of 3 missions every year and a half that would end up disappointing us and that costs millions of dollars to produce. PvE was doomed to fail ever since they scrapped talent trees and other things that could make the gameplay interesting. It’s just lifeless and boring

6 Likes

We won’t forget, but the whiny forums want us to quit and move on so they can pretend like all of this is fine and acceptable even though its not. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Nothing. You just fell for marketing hype regarding archives+ and finally we have leadership in place who are righting the ship and back to focusing on the core Overwatch experience; PvP arena hero shooer.

5 Likes

Dis on me all you want, mock or disargee with what ever

I not gonan rest I gonan keep fighting try to get PVE RIOT UNTIL PVPE STORY MODE!!!

Some of us were actually looking forwards to fresh archives type missions. There’s nothing wrong in liking L4D esque gameplay.

6 Likes

Yeah I just want to hang with freind and enjoy fightin gand doing stuff but I refuse let blizzard think Mindless Rank, quick play Is way to go.

1 Like

And i’m sure more people would still be playing the pve if we had any capability of reaching out to each other and… oh i don’t know, find a group to play them with.

1 Like

Some of us never did care for PvE, though. So there’s that.

You got those.

I don’t think archives were approaching anything like L4D either, plus L4D again was a PvP first title.

I just want decent match making.

All this new character is going to do is mess with the queue times even more, causing the match maker to get even worse.

1 Like

Do we though?

A lfg feature would be easier and less hassle, or even a general chat if nothing else to find people who are online when you are.

I never played L4D as a pvp. I enjoyed the challenge of finding tactics and getting through the harder difficulties.
Also, never found a server with vanilla play when i tried.
All sorts of useless modding and weird features.
Or alternatively filled with people who didn’t speak english and just vote kicked you instead.
It was much more fun as pve.

I was too. A lot. But it’s been almost a year and I just don’t have the energy to spend thinking about something that doesn’t matter anymore. Idk I’ve been playing other pve games (sekiro, divinity 2, baldurs gate 3 etc). Shame it’s not overwatch but they’re also fun and there’s a lot of them

Comp has been decent, when you don’t get matches where someone is 2 ranks higher because they’re on an alt and played 3 games this season. Qp? Don’t even bother with qp it’s genuinely tilting how terrible qp is. I only sometimes played comp but not anymore.

It’ll die down after 2-3 weeks since everyone unlocks it at the start there’ll be a huge initial wave of people trying it and then 90% of people who don’t play DPS or don’t like the hero will go back to where what they were doing

1 Like

That’s a shame as you really missed out on the core L4D experience. ESL and the invite/private cups and leagues were really good, the arrival of confogl in L4D2 was a boon. Overwatch combinations remind me of the set ups we used to do as infected on L4D2 matches. Crazy to think that was roughly 15 years ago now.

Yeah, I’d like to see both of those return. Especially general/global chat but that’s a separate topic.

1 Like

I haven’t played any mmos or really any online games besides ow in a while but my friend who does sometimes sends me general chat messages from the game he plays and it reminded me how much fun general chat can be.

Tbf though everyone can see general but not everyone can send messages without cost so it does filter it down but general chat is one of the most fun parts of mmos/online games imo. I don’t think the people wanna hear it because in ow1 it was insanely toxic

1 Like

Calling OW2 pve l4d esque is a continent spanning stretch

They juste added a co op mode where we can defeat robot waves. Isn’t that PVE?

I wanted pve as well…

But they didn’t take anything from anybody….what they did was fail to deliver a feature….quite different

When something is l4d esque, it means playing in a team of 4 against the environment.

Is that not what archives missions and the new pve is?

Nowhere did i say it was the same thing, just that it’s similar.

It was more than 15 years ago now i think… too long ago anyway.

Never had the chance to join any private cups or getting invited because i was far from good enough, nor did i have enough friends to put up a private game like that.

I do miss playing it pve with 1 or 2 friends though.

1 Like