Don’t nerf Mei again

No, this is an opinion.

Also, there are tanks who can escape it. It are probably not the tanks you like playing.

Edit:
I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help noticing you got likes from 2 players with a similar name who both joined 14 hours ago. Their names piqued my interest, but seeing their join date made it pretty clear that these are sub accounts from you, or from another player.

But what’s even more funnier is that they have given mostly likes to you, and one of them have only given likes to you.

:thinking:

1 Like

Hmm i play rein,zarya,hog,sigma,dva o wait the only 2 heroes that can get out of ther are dva and monkey, and even worst when she walls you and ults you cant do anythign to get out , you get ulted then wall and you are in a 4 sec stun called freeze, at least for me doom cant do that to a whol team

Yeah she is the second most picked DPS in GM… it’s definitely make sense that the highest skill DPS heroes like Genji or Tracer shouldn’t be viable while a low-skill Mei should dominate them…

1 Like

You were originally complaining about her wall so that’s were is stick to:

• Orisa can just walk out of it.
  • Zarya can walk out of it, along with a teammate.
  • Dva can fly out of it.
  • Winston can jump out of it.

But that’s not all:

• Dva can absorb it.
  • Sigma can absorb it.

But wait. What if there is a wall?

• It’s a globe and a wall only block 1 way.
    • Fly/jump/walk around it.

Yep, definitely broken.
Hard nerfs are required.

I’m sorry, but I just find those likes from those 2 players funny. It’s very peculiar that these 2 accounts primarily exist to give you likes, especially if I ready the type of comments they liked. It’s just very peculiar. :thinking:

That depends if you look at weekly stats or monthly stats, but I think the monthly stats will soon show different stats matching that more of weekly stats.

Also, judging by the metas we had in past, which didn’t favoured Genji and Tracer at all, bit did Mei, Hanzo and Reaper, do I not find it strange that they didn’t saw more play. If anything would I find it more strange if they did saw more play than Mei, Reaper and Hanzo.

1 Like

Mei´s buff that she can freeze multiple targets for countering goats is why she is broken. she is just so annyoing to play against, specially as a tank player. its just unfun.

I don’t know where you get your information from, but this buff was from before goats. It was added on April 10 2018, which is long before goats was a thing.

Or they nerf multifreeze like a normal person

Its basically a better orisa shield tbh

I never understood why players compare it with a barrier.

It can block damage like a barrier, but that’s it. Other than that is it a physical object that affect both teams. It’s more used for separating than, well, shielding.

This is like saying Bastions turret configuration is better than Torbjorn’s turret. Both are turrets, and both can be used for the same purpose, but that’s not how you primarily use both of them, so the comparison doesn’t make much sense if you’d ask me. The same thing counts for barriers and Icewall.

Agreed but at its core, a barrier is something that slows down the fight

Mei Wall does the same thing, but better since the whole team has to focus one part for it to be worse only to break a small portion of it

It’s basically 5 500 hp (I think? Or was it 40) thin barriers

100% if Mei (or Moira) gets even one more nerf, I am without a doubt quitting and playing something else. This Widow and Brig nerf was already beyond frustrating but if they touch Mei/Moira, I am done.

1 Like

GL cause both of them are meta and Mei happens to be the best hero in the game right now

Have fun in ur new game tho :confused:

I really hate this argument of “It’s been in the game forever so how is it a problem now?”
Mei wasn’t meta. Like. EVER.
A character becoming meta introduces that character to people who otherwise wouldn’t of played her or took the time to learn her. So now there are alot more people playing Mei than there were before due to the meta popularity impact.
Even if the character falls out of the meta, many people picked her up prior and now are comfortable playing her, i.e, more games with Mei in them.

She’ll lose multifreeze. That’s likely the only change we’ll see. It’s a significant one that opens her up a ton to counter play. But, we’ve known that was going to be removed for 3 months. We just haven’t saw it happen yet. Somewhere in this line of patches along with whatever Moira changes they’re bringing most likely.

In ranked. In pro play she’s an unstoppable monster

Her chain freeze 100% needs a revert. They buffed that for GOATS. GOATS is impossible now.

Why not… Its not like she is almost unkilable, has most cc in the game, has one of the best abilities in the game, has one of the best ukts in the game (can not be blocket), has no fall of damage (i would change this right away), can susrvive anything and heal herself… ABOVE BROKEN.

You’re joking, right? It’s a far worse Flux.

1 Like

Mei can’t fly across the map in less than 3 seconds then kill a hero within 1 combo like Doom.

1 Like

Meis Blizzard is one of the best ults in the game. Can’t be blocked wirh barriers, u can heal it with transendence but oneshot is still there for frozen heroes.
My only problem with mei is her secondary fire. She is close range hero that should be used against dive, as she is good against fast moving targets and tanks. Her secondary fire allows her to get kills by spaming like junkrat, with no falloff damage.

It’s probably top 3 ults. Has massive AOE, and is generally impossible to escape save for a couple non meta abilities, also how the hell can you say flux is bad when all they did was make is stunnable

But then again, one is good at ranks where people know how to play the game while the other is hot garbage (hint: the good one ISNT doom)