Does Roadhog need a mini rework?

I think his ult is fine, if anything i think he is lucky he has 600 health! I think he is very well balanced.

Roadhog needs anything that buffs his damage in any way. Otherwise he’s fine

1 Like

You are wrong.

1 Like

Just revert (lol) him back when he had his old damage.

All of his issues piled up the moment he got his damage nerfed.

2 Likes

I wish he could combo it. Like hook and then use it but the hook stays on them so they are hooked in place forced to take on the whole ult

Here is what I want:

1 Like

I don’t even need the left click damage back.

Just gimme that sweet right click damage back :slight_smile:

When you can aim those right clicks, it was one of the most satisfying things in the game.

1 Like

…He has the highest spread in the game.

I think Roadhog needs spread fix, bug fixes, and 1 more ammo slot

I’d say give him one more ammo and he’s fine. That’s my biggest complaint when I play him. He feels more like reloadhog!

3 Likes

He needs a balance team that understands the reason he was put into the game.
He’s not the tough tank. He’s not the mobile tank. He’s not the tank with the most utility.

He’s the damage tank. He hooks people and kills them.
So un-nerf his damage, un-nerf his hook and tune out the whiners who refuse to respect him and then get hooked for it.

2 Likes

Rework? I believe every hero rework thus far was worse than previous iteration of said heroes. If anything a revert to hook 1.0 or scrapgun 1.0 would be better than any rework.

1 Like

I think he needs some minor buffs and some big fixes. He doesn’t really need a rework.

What I’d suggest is a slight spread and dropoff reduction so he can be played into Brigitte a bit better, and maybe a 10-15% damage increase on his ult.

1 Like

I think he needs the damage on his gun buffed and the damage on his hook nerfed to increase his overall damage output but prevent the guaranteed one shots.

I wouldn’t mind him just getting a simple buff(s) but please no hook 1.0 crap. We don’t need anymore one-hit kill abilities especially when stuns are so prevalent in this game now

1 Like

I would not mind a “fun” rework that turns his shotgun into a true double barrel and perhaps a slug for his alternate fire. Raise his skill ceiling while also diversifying shotgun characters and make him more consistent. Just in regard to his primary/alt fire, obviously, I do not care what they do with his ultimate.

I think some sorta double barrel feature would be awsome, roadhog is supposed to feel like a titan, a hulking brute, but rn he feels like a big ult charger. The devs need to bring back the powerful feel of him. Thats the most important part of overwatch its who do you feel like while playing the game

He needs bug fixes and little fix to his gun, that’s all

Hog is almost there, he really just needs a bit of bugfixing and maayyybe a slight dmg buff to remove the randomness from one-shotting heroes like Ana (something like 20+ dmg to hook or 5% primary fire dmg buff).

His hook is very buggy at the moment, almost like they’ve taken the terrible code they wrote for the new Sombra hack detection and applied it to his hook in the last patch.

I mean it was buggy before the patch, but this patch brought it to a whole new level of buggy.