Does overwatch make you more stressed?

Guess it’s MMR dependant. Mines in the plat range it seems, and most of the games are pretty fair. But, that’s what I love about mystery heroes, unless one team gets an insane lineup, the matches are usually pretty solid.

Between bad balance/match making resulting in more stomps than actual good games, it does get pretty old really fast. It’s the reason I can’t stand 2cp. You can easily hold the point until OT and then the enemy team just rolls you and you lose.

Also a shout out to the toxicity of the community which is why I have stopped playing comp all together. QP is a circus, half of the team thinks it’s a skirm and wants to do their own thing, while the other half are actually trying to capture the objective resulting in the team just turning in on itself instead of working together.

The only time I ever have “fun” on Overwatch is when I play with friends, but people don’t want to play OW anymore because the amount of stomping and reliance on team mates who don’t want to play the objective.

Can I also add in TTK right now is insane. I played with a Rein the other night who died in less than 2 seconds, and they want all characters to be playable. smh

I think about deleting it every day. it seems the developers went out of their way to make certain heroes as infuriating as possible

It frustrates me more than anything, you expect people to know how to play but they still make dumb mistakes constantly, I just report my entire team everytime I lose :slight_smile:

only time i ever felt stressed was my first gm game thinking i wasn’t gonna be good enough but i got used to it now

at times i found some fun workshops to play.

That is what competitive pvp game supposed to do!