Does Genji need help?

I feel he is under performing. Blade on its own is tough to execute without help in most cases. I feel he needs some buffs in certain areas. Maybe increase damage on blade? Or More duration on ultimate? I don’t know. I just feel he’s not doing so well. I do not know how this should be worked on.

3 Likes

I can’t even tell if half these genji posts are legit anymore.

29 Likes

No, he does not.

8 Likes

what do you mean by that

1 Like

Nanoblade should not get buffed.

10 Likes

:wink: Genji needs … healing. :grin:

3 Likes

can u genji mains pls stop makin these asinine post every day and just get better? ur hero is beyond broken and easy 2 climb with. he’\s literally meta pickj right now. stop ruyining the site with these absolute useless posts

7 Likes

Were they afraid of buffing genji because they thought nano blade was gonna be OP?

Maybe. He’s definitely weak in my opinion and one of the worst DPS, but whether the game should be brought down to his level or him being powershifted to being a better DPS could be up for debate

Why is this a question? All he’s doing is merely stating he doesn’t think genji need help

No he is not. He is not even remotely meta with a 0.6% pick rate in GM

2 Likes

he is not broken i do not know what you are smoking

2 Likes

I’m not a Genji main but what meta are you talking about ?

genji/hog meta `````

1 Like

Not every hero can/should be strong in every rank.

7 Likes

Where does this meta exist ?

2 Likes

Never said that. I’m responding to the guy who said he is “literally meta pick right now”, which he is not meta.

It doesn’t lol

3 Likes

acros most ranks where ppl play. im not concerned about the meta for .1% of the player base

3 Likes

Every rank below masters probably doesn’t know what meta is nor play it properly. Jeff Kaplan during GOATS said that while GOATS was meta, nobody was running it in diamond or lower. People were picking the heroes but they weren’t running it properly. Thing is, meta doesn’t exist for 90% of the playerbase. You can pretty much climb on anything if you’re good enough regardless of what they play most of the time

2 Likes

Hard no on that one.
And hard no to longer duration. He had his blade duration nerfed for a reason.

The last thing Genji needs is buffs to his ult. His base kit is what needs fixing.

5 Likes

He can’t receive any buffs to his ultimate unless the combo with it and nanoboost (together nanoblade) is nerfed.

Most genji mains what some buff/buffs to his base kit and get rid of/nerf nanoblade. Which is the better route.

11 Likes

bronze players knew how to play rein/zarya when it was meta