Does Ashe Need A Buff?

Weird, only way that’d be balanced is if overall ult charge was reduced

Thats how she was until tues when the bug got introduced. She doesnt get ult charge from bob doing dmg, but can get ult charge with her own dmg while he is out. Just like some other heroes, like torb and hammond.

I don’t think she ever got ult charge from BOB himself. If she did then that’s a bit busted and was correctly removed

Pretty sure that’s intended. Most deployable style ultimates don’t gain ult charge while active.

No, she never did and wont once they fix the bug. However she will get ult charge again with her dmg while bob is still out. And during that she can get quite a bit, due to enemies being distracted leading to easier shots and dynamite.

Blizz confirmed it to be a bug.

Just to wait and see how long till they fix it.

No.

Hanzo and Widow are snipers, Ashe is more in line with Soldier and McCree. They have fall off so they can’t just snipe you. I believe one of Mccree’s OG nerfs was to his falloff for this very reason.

Ashe shouldn’t win in a 1v1 vs a sniper across the map, of course odds are better if you have a pocket Mercy to help you

Damn that’s weird. Then again Overwatch has had a lot of weird bugs

Yea, somehow the patch broke something to cause her to not get ult charge with him out anymore, which came as a surprise. But at least its a bug and gonna get fixed :slight_smile:

like McCree

she doenst need a damage buff, she need an utillity buff like increasing the reloading speed, it takes 2 eternities to get her 12 shots

OR

keep the same reload time and cut her ammo to 6, so her reload speed half the normal

This mccree shouldn’t go through because it will make her irrelevant

???

You know she doesn’t need to be at full ammo, and can inturrupt her reload at any point?

honestly
torb and ham, need that nerf too, i dont consider “balanced” gaining ult charge when you are using your ultimate

just imagine the uproar if widow gain ult charge while she has wall hacks

Only in the forums. In actuality she’s basically the best DPS in the game right now.

1 Like

I feel Ashe is good. Apart from that BOB bug that needs fixing, she’s fine. Her ult is a non existent problem the higher you climb, dynamite is fine as is, coach gun is good but if they shed a second off it I wouldn’t mind. Her reload though is god awful even if you space it out.

Some which have been out for years. :thinking: at that point aren’t they just unintended features or still bugs? :joy:

I think Ashe is one of the best balanced heroes in the game to be honest.

Welp, it just seems to be how some heroes were balanced. Im just happy ashe is going to get ult charge again with bob out. Need to throw more bobs.

the only reason she’s performing bad rn is because of widow and hanzo
overall she’s balanced though.

She’s not even performing bad, her win rates are exceptional, and her pick rates aren’t exactly terrible.

There’s just a preference at high ranks to secure the kill, which if you’re landing head shots then sure Widow or Hanzo will do that.

For everyone else, and if the fights get too close in, then Ashe is a very very good choice.

maybe they could reduce BOB charge and dont let her get ult charge while bob is out