Does anyone else think Widow is balanced?

I love her, she has the cake, she has the kit, she has the skins. I just love this hero man, I can’t play her to save my life but I love asking for a widow before every game.

4 Likes

She’s overpowered, but not by a huge margin.

8 Likes

Yes, WidowMaker is a character that is perfect in every way possible.
I’m terrible with her, but i love her so much (i Even have her Golden Gun, also, God bless Chloé Hollings for her voice acting on WidowMaker)

1 Like

widow has a unique style that none of the other heroes have.

Yes, she is balanced. She is insanely hard to play on higher levels but once u master her, she has a giant impact on the game. That’s exactly how the game should be, you should have an impact based on your skill.

11 Likes

I don’t think she’s overpowered. She’s one of those heroes that are as good as the person that’s playing them

4 Likes

i think ppl like her because she counters mercy. mercy is the absolute opposite skill wise, and you cant heal something thats dead. mercy is still more op than widow.

I think they counter each other, Mercy can ressurect Widow’s pick every 30 seconds and widowmaker just shuts Mercy down because she can one shot and you can’t heal that.

1 Like

I hate her. Every other game for me always has some Widowmaker (or Hand Soap) on the enemy team dominating the entire match because there’s absolutely nothing you can do against a good Widow except get a better Widow on your team

3 Likes

Her only negative is too many potatoes want to play her. Good widows teach good positioning the hard way. Bad widows lose the game for their team.

Bullsh*t. Get a Winston and a D.Va diving her together, get a good Genji or a Tracer. Sombra is an absolute nightmare as a Widow.

7 Likes

Hey, hey, just keep practicing kid. You’ll get good with her eventually!

This. I absolutely love the Widow-Sombra counterplay. One of my favorite things is dueling Widows high above our teams. Keeping a Widow so focused and paranoid she barely has time to scope in on my team is a blast. Then she pops Ult and makes Sombra useless for 15 seconds.

2 Likes

I do, she seems fair, I never get upset at widow killing me.

It’s isn’t spam, it isn’t Hanzo shooting at a different target, missing them, and killing me.

It is just me being out of position and someone with the skill to take advantage of it.

It feels fair.

1 Like

Ya know what I like to do when someone tries to counter my widow? I pick D.Va, Road, or Winston and hassle them every time they dive her.

i think ppls widespread appreciation of widow stems from the fact shes a strategic hero not a dumb button mashing click holding one.

Then you have a tank away from your frontline and a Widow that can’t shoot at the enemy backline. Which results in a 4v5 - a very winable secnario.

No, no she’s not.

She’s very close to balanced. Maybe slow her down a little bit more while she’s scoped in and make it so her rifle doesn’t charge to max damage quite so quickly and I think she’s there.

1 Like

Balanced? Yeah.

Completely annoying and disgusting to play against? Also yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes