Do you guys just come on here to complain?

You forgot, I can’t stand people complaining about people complaining about Overwatch!

But in all honestly, the game itself is just stale.

14 Likes

But, you’re also complaining about people complaining :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

47 Likes

i am sure. i try not to complain much but i always catch myself complaining. should be called “the complaint forum”. im so glad im not in the customer service business. i’d lose my mind trying to cater to people

2 Likes

well… it means that players still have hope

3 Likes

It’s been this way for years. And they wonder why devs ignore the forums lol.

4 Likes

Oh yes, and thank God I do. I complain with the faith that the devs will someday hear my agonizing screams, and I do it the best way I possibly can, trying to be respectful and giving complete feedback, like this megathread

2 Likes

People complain because there’s been nothing new in Overwatch and therefore nothing to be happy about. And that’s Blizzard’s fault.

If the devs gave us some content we’d have less to complain about

11 Likes

The community reflects the condition of the game.

17 Likes

It’s that simple :+1:
And people still defend Blizzard, even after proving multiple times that they don’t care at all for their community OR their employees.

7 Likes

And the most ridiculous thing is that they complain about things that are clearly the direction the developers want to take the game.
Even after months of interviews, articles, AMA’s, dev videos telling them over and over for months what their plans are for OW2. And these people still dont get it.
Its like how more clearer can they get without Blizz sounding rude.
Meaning if the game is no longer or will no longer be game they envision OW to be , why keep playing and complaining when OW will never be the game they want it to be.

Maybe that shows how broken and dead this game is

Nice overexaggerating

There was barely any interviews or articles, and just one dev video at max

11 Likes

I have posted countless of articles, Quotes from various AMA’s , quotes from various dev videos and various 5v5 playtests, etc.
All basically telling everyone what their plans are for OW2.
These are not my opinions(even though i agree with most of them), they are from Blizzard themselves.

And every time they speak about the game direction they say the same thing. In the usual Blizzard fashion of being diplomatic but basically always telling the players OW2 is to be more FPS-ish, faster gameplay , less shields, and all that other stuff some people in this forum hate.

Yet, they still come in everyday to pollute these forums with their complaints about DPS hero’s, to make tanks and shields more powerful, for supports to have more healing, for the ttk to be longer, to make the game more like an MMO, and the rest of the things that are the OPPOSITE of where Blizz wants to take the game.

It makes no sense.

Ok but what do we actually know about ow2? Like what balance they are doing? Any of the new heros?

and its not just the silence about ow2 thats making people complain…its the fact that they are not updating ow1 at the same time

8 Likes

The PvP will be 5v5. Have less barriers, less CC, faster paced. Each class will have perks like Healers self healing after a bit, DPS slightly faster walk speed, tank give less ult charge and get booped less.
No more 2CP. New push mode.
An entire PvE game mode with skill trees for every character.

Plenty of them. Like the ones already shown in the 5v5 playtests and many more to come.

There will be around 4-6 new heroes at least. We only know of Sojourn as of now.

They are updating OW1 even when they said they would go silent.
They have given the players new DM maps, events every month, new cosmetics every seasonal event. New comics. And balance changes. Which people should be grateful for instead of getting nothing at all.

1 Like

I’m aware and the complaints are completely justified right now, but I’m saying it’s been this way for YEARS. Even when they were releasing heroes and content regularly. These forums have been 95% complaining for the last 5 years.

1 Like

I mean yeah, thats kinda the majority reason people really come to the forums, they had an issue with the game that they wanted to voice I’d imagine its something like 80% complainers coming than 15% following to laugh at the more ridiculous complaint posts and like 5% generally positive people who just want to interact with the rest of the community through the forums

2 Likes

Look my friend, there is a lot of complaining since forever, but in all honestly they are right to complain. There isn’t a lot of good going on for overwatch right now, and if you don’t speak out about problems in the game, devs will never know about them.

1 Like

The complaints are at least a little different in WHAT they are:

1. Really stale game, no new content for years
  2. Blizzard seems to be full of scumbag trash who think harassing women is a fun past time
1 Like
1 Like

Because the community doesn’t want those changes, simple as that.

6 Likes