Do people literately want Brigette to become doomfist?

heal your team with soldier? cmon lets be real…

3 Likes

I know, you were being Pithy, so I thought I would give it a go :slight_smile:

Brigitte is OP, she will get nerfs. They are already putting them out.

I don’t see Soldier as a healer, but, I do see Zen has a killing machine. It is why I mained him for so long.

1 Like

Doomfist isn’t “bad”… Doomfist is like an anti-tank Genji.

With probably an even higher skill ceiling, and much much more rehearsed practice of roll-out locations, ability combo’s, and cooldown management.

His pickrates are lower and he gets a bad rep because few players have taken the time to /really/ delve into the hero. Look at T500 from S9, there were more DF mains than ever before (id say ~7-10 or so) and when you’re playing against a solid DF you KNOW it, because he has way more impact on the game than other heroes could ever have.

I don’t understand why people keep comparing Brigitte to DF. Brigitte has a job, and she does it a little too well a little too easily right now.

1 Like

Actually, in a choke the healing station can rack up 500 healing per use.

3 Likes

If Tanks or Support do too much they simply end up taking a dps slot because why take a fragile DPS when you can take something beefy that does the same job.

They end up taking a DPS slot. It happened with Roadhog, now it’s happening with Brigette. Taking into account DPS are the most popular heroes having only 1/6 slots open to a few DPS probably isn’t a good idea

People might want that but I see Bizz is careful about the way they’re nerfing her.
That’s why the nerfs so far have been relatively small.

And I think this post shows their concern.

1 Like

As a DVA Main, she is vastly too powerful. Can stay near full health and block most everything I throw at her while she blows through my mech and character with ease. All while healing… She tanks far more than most and heals.

Her problem isn’t so much damage but that healthpool and shield needed to burn down.
YET THEY SAW FIT TO NERF DVA’s SHIELD ookay (I know that it happened a while ago but still)

yes. As a matter of fact, not even doomfist. A hero that requires 2 minutes to master belongs to F tier. Not C tier.

this^

you see healing per game as zen
damage per game as zen
elims as zen
what you dont see is damage blocked, zen has zero. Ults cancelled, zen has zero. Kills confirmed because of her stun, zen has zero. Armor stacked from her ult, zen has zero. Space created, zen has zero.

now just think of a dps hero instead of zen. its almost the same thing. she does almost everything you need for an objective based game.

1 Like

yep. i don’t blame em tbh

Doomfist is a high skill floor/ceiling character that is viable and most of his problems right now are based around how buggy he still is not a need for buffs.

1 Like

I really hope they don’t follow pick rates. Based off of who they change they probably don’t. They want her to be map specific. Not just nerf her until her numbers are low enough.

1 Like

I expect they will just go off pick rates.

Once they are low enough she WILL be map specific or at least team comp specific, which means map specific in any real way.

Why does she have to be comp/map specific though

They are wanting ALL heroes to be comp/map specific.

Think about it. If they are not, then they work regardless of situation. In which case, they are must picks, which is bad.

Pre-Moira tracer always had supports which she could counter. So, she could always be made to work. Which is why her pick rate at GM was so high.

1 Like

They are definitely not just sledgehammer nerfing her. They want her to be good where Rein is good. So if you want something that specific why use a sledgehammer.

Except Rein is a dumpster fire atm lol

2 Likes

Exactly. They are not using a sladgehammer, and won’t. Which is good. They will nerf her slowly until her pick rate is reasonable.

Not really. Soldier is a solid pick in all maps yet he is not a must pick. Normally the issues that revolve around heroes are generalist heroes that are better than niche heroes in their niche.

yes, but S76 didn’t have heroes he was always going to counter on the other team… every game.

These days that is over.