đŸ”¶ Discussion on Why I'm Against Hero Bans

Or because they happen to dislike every other hero.

Then they should play another game instead of ruining the experience for everyone else.

It is more fun if your teammates know how to play multiple heroes but that’s just not going to happen every single time. They removed a lot of flexibility out of the game with role lock. Hero ban would work if they didn’t have a role lock.

But at this point I don’t see a reason to argue our points anymore since the hero bans rumor was confirmed to be false. So each to their own opinion.

It was only confirmed, that developers aren’t going to add it in near future. Just like promised to never add deathmatch modes, or heroes with invisibility.

Banning the heroes those people play is literally the opposite of focusing on yourself. I’m surprised you completely missed that irony.

its not about banning what specific people play?

its about forcing diversity into the meta by banning what the meta demands

The example provided was in regards to banning a character someone plays at a much better level than others, so there’s no difference in this case.

That’s what the community wants obviously. Why do you think people constantly compare them to LoL, Dota and R6 siege? They want them to balance like other games, which does not work.