Disappearing Skins (Mercy,Genji,Tracer, Lucio limited skins)

i play on xbox and my main account is a gold border
When they unvaulted all the older All Star+ Atlantic Skins I had bought brig, winston, doomfist, zen, lucio, and mercy. Yesterday on the 29th I logged back onto overwatch for the first time in a couple days and I had noticed that Atlantic Mercy skin I had bought was gone. When I filter search the gallery to see previous skins that are unowned the skin isnt shown in there either.
I havent checked too much about other skins that could possibly be missing but as of right now I still have them except for Atlantic Mercy.

3 Likes

My Hanzo wave skin disappeared too and there excuse is that they can’t add skins back to the account, overwatch doesn’t care for there players they only care for money.

2 Likes

This is what hey told me last time, "Was there any matter of a credit card chargeback that was resolved? Chargebacks reverses activity such as skin purchases, and most likely only the credits was returned.

In any case, you will have to wait for the next Summer Games event to re-obtain that skin."

1 Like

see the thing is i bought the skin with my Microsoft balance which was put on my account through a giftcard meaning it has nothing to do with a credit card wanting s refund or anything

1 Like

I opened loot boxes and i got enough currency to buy the wave skin and i did but i disappeared same thing for my my competitive overwatch skins

1 Like

thats so dumb im just hoping its a glitch like how the mei skin use to not appear in gallery bc i spent money on it

1 Like

I also lost my skins about a week ago maybe more. Noticed that I don’t have graffiti on Zen (it was chosen) and Bastion Pirate Ship he was also chosen. But now they are gone and maybe I lost something else and did not notice. Filters do not stand and money is not returned. I write in support, they say to write on the forum for a week, no one returns anything and the forum is ignored. Graffiti on Zen from the summer games and Skin on Bastion for league tokens but I didn’t get my money back for those tokens.

1 Like

There’s no way they can ignore this issue especially with the gigantic amount of items missing in Missing items (skins, sprays, emotes...). Waiting for the blue post to grace us and let us know they can do a proper rollback and fix the missing items in our accounts.

I myself am missing the American Reaper skin from the week 1 challenge of Summer Games 2019 and I’m incredibly miffed since it will never be released again.

3 Likes

Okay so update i just checked my skins and im missing the Lucio, Tracer, Genji and mercy skin now. Basically all the all stars and atlantic skins i had bought are now gone

2 Likes

My mercy all star skin is also gone. Support said they “don’t currently have a work around for this” which makes me terrified that I’ll never get it back. Since they were bought with money, I’m pretty sure they’d be legally obligated to restore them though.

Literally yesterday i logged on and noticed I don’t own the Luchador Reaper skin anymore either. Put in a ticket and they just told me to come here and report a bug about it instead of trying to get ahold of someone to resolve the issue.

Just checked again and also found i’m missing the Sombra one as well

2 Likes

Same issue with Luchador skin for Reaper.

I miss the Sombra one too. This has to be a bug, so many people lost skins, like at least give us our money back??? I had this once too with the Brig Goat skin and now this.

1 Like

I absolutely wouldn’t be ok with the money back, I’ll only accept the skins being restored, and I’ll make trouble til they are

Same here, I lost my Atlantic and Pacific Genji/Tracer/Mercy/Lucio, LA Gladiators skins I purchased recently for Baptiste, Ana, Brigitte and Lucio, and Luchador Reaper

Same situation - missing my Mercy Atlantic All-Stars skin since the patch on 14th June 2022.

Am I the only one too nervous to play / use a skin other than classic in case more skins go missing? Lots of reports that it starts with one skin and then suddenly more disappear. I went through and equipped all the classic skins to be safe, but still haven’t played since losing the Mercy skin as I’m concerned.

I hadn’t thought of that. Thinking that I lost the skin just 'cause it was equipped kinda makes me more upset :sob: I wish so bad I still had it

i am missing the reaper Luchador skin, and when someone said they are missing Sombra i checked and that is gone too… additionally i am missing 600-615 OWL tokens (they disappeared the same day). i also seem to have lost 70-95 Golden Gun points also, either that day or the day before. i put in a ticket and the GM said my account shows not record of any recent purchases, and that i should have an email showing i purchased the Reaper Luchador skin. i checked my email account and have no emails for ANY of the OWL token related purchases i have made. i recorded a video of myself unlocking/purchasing the Reaper Luchador skin and told the GM this. The GM said a video is not good enough proof because it could be altered. I really do not understand what has happened… Blizzard is the company that makes the games i have loved my entire life… this is not the experience i seek (sad face here)

1 Like

Same issue. Based on my tickets responses, I think they will not be restored.

1 Like

Bumping this one! Still missing my skins.

1 Like