Disappearing Skins (Mercy,Genji,Tracer, Lucio limited skins)

Missing Shanghai sombra and Luchador reaper (that i know of so far) and i feel like since money was spent on these skins, they need to do something to fix it, otherwise theyre just stealing money

1 Like

Did they ever resolve the goat brig issue?

1 Like

Oh gosh don’t even say that lol, that gives me small panic attacks. I think they will restore it - one of the GMs said there’s not a hot-fix yet, but “once the hot fix hits, your cosmetics should be restored with no issues.”

Wow, that is honestly absolutely ridiculous. I absolutely hate how part of the company seems to prioritise the 0.05% chance of getting “tricked” over taking care of people who have loyally played and purchased their games for years and years. I just can’t fathom it. What is happening?!

Nope, they told me I made a mistake which I didnt and then to end the discussion they just told me they never can give it back to me, lol.

How could it be anyones mistake but theirs if skins vanish from accounts?? Lol, them stealing money from people feels illegal

1 Like

I’ll look into the legal side, I genuinely also believe it is illegal. I think at the point of us spending money to get something from them, we legally own it, and if they mess it up, they’re legally obligated to fix it.

Sent in another ticket to see if there was an update and this time i got the response that the developers are working on this bug and trying to find a solution as fast as they can, so i guess we wait

1 Like