That’s right, guys! Mercy is on her 10th post-rework nerf! Let’s celebrate by listing all the nerfs she received after her rework! :'D
Nerfs 1 to 2, October 17th, 2017
- Cooldown no longer resets when Resurrect is activated
- No longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cooldown
Nerfs 3 to 5, November 16th, 2017
- Cast time increased from 0 seconds to 1.75 seconds
- Mercy’s movement speed is now reduced by 75% while casting
- Can now be interrupted when Mercy is knocked back, stunned, or hacked
Nerfs 6 to 9, January 30th, 2018
- No longer makes Resurrect instant
- No longer grants a bonus Resurrect charge
- The speed bonus Guardian Angel receives when activating Valkyrie has been decreased by 50%
- Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
That is 9 nerfs in total. And now the beautiful 10th nerf:
That’s 10 nerfs, lads! I bet that witch will feel it now, eh? Eh?? ;'D M-Maybe this time, we’ll get it right!! I-I mean, Mercy’s powerful status had NOTHING to do with Resurrect being a cooldown ability now.
S-So celebrate with me, people!! Surely this time, the witch is dead!!!
Narrator: In reality, nothing changed. Since Resurrect is still a cooldown ability, Mercy will still be a must-pick.