Didn't receive SR from competitive game

I would have beat my high season, feelsbad. I hope they fix and count the games.

I didn’t get any SR for my win, I WANT MY SR BLIZZARD, I even have the game where I didn’t receive any SR recorded.

1 Like

You were smart, I didnt record mine. But I hope the count the sr anyways.

The bad news is this. I talked to a GM. They said that there is no way for a GM to restore the Comp points or SR that we would have received. Unless Blizzard decides to give them that power, we won’t receive any of that.

I won 5 games in a row, and no sr and people are also saying there placement matches arnt counting. Im pissed I really needed thoese wins to count and i want my sr

Yea same here. 2 wins, no SR

Same here. I have, at least, won 2 games and lost 1. When I won my first game, my SR went up, but the 1 win and 1 lose after that, no SR change. Didn’t go up or down. I called Blizzard and opened a support ticket because of this, I then logged back into the game, won another game, and still no SR change! Hope they give me my SR when they fix this!

At least you can get into the game. after the update, i cant even connect to the servers (american, european and asian)…

Same :frowning: I won’t be playing comp till its fixed.

same i just won a match n didnt gert any sr. and i cant contact to support every time i try on any method it says error

and thats why you don’t play comp on update day!

I was at 2994, won and thought yay, I got diamond back, but nope. It showed me getting 2994 again. Kinda pissed.

Same here…sorta. Just started placements, but played 4 placements game but only 1/10 placement games was actually registered as played

Has it been fixed yet?

Nope it hasn’t. Tried joining a match almost immediately kicked me from it and I got suspended.

Hello blizz any insight as to when this will be fixed?

Last officially reported this has been fixed according to Bill Warnecke, but I am seeing some offskew reports.

Your problem is likely more of a connection problem. I recommend posting in the Technical Support forum or follow these steps:

Well damn…I was actually going to play some comp today.

I DCed, came back, won, got minus 50 instead of plus 25, I want my SR back

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I write down my SR after every game to have an overview how much I’m gaining and losing, and yesterday I literally got 0 SR after 2 seperate games. So in between I lost/gained some and then got zero again after the next win. Pretty frustrating…

Edit: Does anyone know if this at least ‘should have’ been fixed by now? This post is almost a year old and this still happened to me now so.