Didn't receive SR from competitive game

Just played a game on Oasis and didn’t receive any SR from the win?

A little bit confused, not sure what to do.

21 Likes

I’ve also had two wins in a row and my SR isn’t changing. ???

3 Likes

I just experienced this last game, started at 2011 sr, and stayed there even though my team won.

3 Likes

Same here. Won 3 games in a row with no SR change. Showed it at end of match then doesn’t reflect it on account.

2 Likes

I think bliz broke the game. games are freezing and crashing. sr isn’t being awarded or taken away. POTGs aren’t loading right. its all gone to hell

3 Likes

Same here. I won 2 matches and my SR didn’t go up.

2 Likes

Same here. Won a match and SR didn’t go up.

2 Likes

Same here. 2 wins and no change.

2 Likes

SR IS 100% BEING TAKEN AWAY… the game froze after round one for both teams… i lost 50 sr for having to manually quit the match …
also i JUST finished a game and won… NO GAIN.

3 Likes

won 3 matches and only recall being rewarded sr for one of them. PLZ BLIZZARD. FIX THIS

3 Likes

Same… no SR for my win and im 2 away from a promotion =(

2 Likes

Same ugh, but when I lost a comp match right after, then it counted and I lost the sr. Now I dropped to plat jfc

1 Like

Yup what a surprise, there has never been an event that wasn’t broken.

1 Like

I just played a Kings Row match and won with 0 sr gain. Is blizzard just gonna ignore this or do we get our sr we deserved?

3 Likes

i am having the same problem

1 Like

It’s not just the SR that isn’t being accounted for. I actually just finished two of my placement matches for this season, and the game still claims that I have 0/10 of them done.

1 Like

Update to all. Just finished another comp match. I won and sat through all the time. Said I had a new season high of 0 and got a promotion up to “-”. Just a line. The issue is still not fixed in comp.

1 Like

Same here. I won 2 games in row, SR didn’t change at all. I restarted the game and nothing. Hope the fix soon, and, count the SRs cuz was hard matchs.

1 Like

Just won a game and didn’t get any SR.

1 Like

Yeah i just qued 2 ow games in a row in high diamond, would have been masters if i got sr from either but got none. i thought after the first game it was a visual bug so i alt f4d restarted the game and qued another, but same deal, no sr change after my win. Please fix. also just talked to a gm who said theyd report it on their side as an issue. So hopefully its resolved soon

1 Like