Did you Endorsement level go down?

Hello overwatch players
There seems to be a problem were a players Endorsement level goes down. Sadly
you can’t fix this. What is happening is someone reported you maybe you said something or just someone salty wanted you gone. This is why your Endorsement level went down. It sometimes comes with a message saying your level went down sometimes you get a 2 to 3-hour penalty. At the moment there is no fix to this since I don’t believe overwatch completely checks what happened rather what the player said leading you to get a penalty. I’m sorry if this does happen since it’s often random and unexpected when this happens.But, for now, you can’t do anything besides just farm and get your level back. They will probably fix this problem soon since how many people this is happening to and make it so you just get a penalty.

Nah, man. If you get reported, and something happens from the report, pretty sure it drops to 1. Your endorsement level can DECAY from not getting enough endorsements fast enough to stay at your current level. I have been see-sawing between endorsement level 3 and endorsement level 4 since it came out.

You got proof that this is how it works or…?