Did they just confirm Gency in that Tweet?

I don’t know the pairing always felt weird.

I can’t believe they did that! It’s so unrealistic, I thought straight people were a myth!

1 Like

It has been confirmed for ages. They out here going on dates, buying each other gifts. Was anyone in doubt here?

4 Likes

Last time I made a post about it, all I got was people telling me that they platonically bought each other chocolates for valentine’s day, went on a dinner date as friends, wrote each other letters at Christmas because they’re bessie mates and that the fact that they look out for each other and talk more than pretty much any other two members of the cast is because… friendship?

2 Likes

The balance to our McCree

Wait…

3 Likes

I mean…

Genji and Mercy is kind of a bad pair in-game. So it must be.

1 Like

Yeah. Because I buy chocolate for my friends. I spend the entire night talking to them ALONE in Gibraltar. I go on dinner dates with them. Nahhh dude they are clearly interested in each other.

1 Like

How is Genji and Mercy a bad pain in game? Shes literally the second best pair in game for Genji lol

1 Like

They are probably talking about a gameplay stand point? Idk. I never really had problems when having a mercy and a genji on the same team.

Exactly what i’m saying. Mercy is one of if not the best pair because she removes the breakpoints that make him not so good.

1 Like

Why are people trying to make even Jeff’s departure something about gency? :expressionless:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Maybe he just needed healing all the time

but Gency was confirmed by valentine interactions I guess?

2 Likes

If you read the post, you’d see that I’m pretty much asking the same thing as you. At least read the last two lines of the post-

i wish we had an overwath netfix series like league does, maybe it could elaborate on relationships or drama in episodes. i always liked this fan made sfm between mercy-genji when she remade him to a robot

Surprised no one has said this…

The Torbjorn to our turret~ :heart:

2 Likes

Angela Ziegler’s not my lover. She’s just a girl, who thinks I am the one, but that kid is not my son!

1 Like

In the OW2 behind the scenes video they literally say Genji and Mercy have special dialogue about “their relationship” if you are playing both together during mission 2

1 Like

First of all gency was confirmed long ago.
2nd, it most likely refers to the “i need healing” meme and not lore.

1 Like