Did not receive top 500 icon

I finished top 500 in open que and did not recieve my icon. My phone number is linked and i did my 50 games but it says that my final rank was diamond. But i checked i was around top 300 on the last day

4 Likes

Players below master are removed

1 Like

wait what does that mean? so to be actually top 500 you had to be masters this past season in open que? So i dont get it then?

1 Like

No this is a serious bug, players below the master will be kicked out of the TOP500 and Blizzard has no intention to deal with it

2 Likes

i am crushed… I worked so hard for it. CRUSHED BLIZZARD!!! THAT IS HOW I FEEL!!!

3 Likes

How long is this a thing for? It is a complete scam, people spend countless hours grinding to stay high diamond to just be lied to? Their most active playerbase??? Jesus

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

Hello Blizzard, it’s us again.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping up this post.

Here is another bump for this post.

Another one. Another one.

1 Like

Wait for it: and another one.

And another bump :slight_smile: …

1 Like

Eight months later and this issue still exists. Bumping up this thread once more.

I forgot to ask this last time, but out of curiosity, were you also a Top 500 player from Season 36 who is missing their rewards? If so, do create a separate post about it with any evidence you have and I will gladly include it in the megathread. And thanks in advance.

No, never played enough games for T500 unfortunately

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, but thank you for the reply anyways.

Bumping up this thread again.

i just worked my BOOTY off to get this icon. finally finished t500 in open q (432) for season 8 and was excited to equip my shiny new icon, except… i don’t have access to it. i got the player title “Top 500 Open Challenger” but no icon. Am I just SOL?

1 Like