DF is lucky that he didn't get a solid nerf

No, because they will sooner or later have to buff him again. Followed by an inevitable nerf due to community outrage. The hero needs a rework.

9 Likes

Doesn’t he charge his punch 40% slower? And gets less shields now?

Oh wait, this topic is coming from someone who thought Soldier was the 2nd easiest hero in the game.

4 Likes

The only “solid nerf” for DF in the minds of many forum users is literally deletion.

4 Likes

As a Sombra main, I don’t want Doomfist disabled and maimed.

I don’t think these are harsh nerfs. But Doomfist is a hero who small adjustments go a long away. These are absolutely a nerf and nothing to disregard.

Please stop being petty just because one or two heroes get over nerfed and others do not. Be glad they aren’t overnerfed…

2 Likes

This is the forum.
Until DF is reduced into a stump, they would never stop moaning about him.

Fellas just ignore this guy. Check his post history. He is a mercy main, abused release Brig while claiming she was okay and infact underpowered, complaining about anything that doesn’t go his way or doesn’t like.

Like, you literally make posts only to complain. Let’s see your history: you sir, have complained about Doom, Zarya, Ana, Reaper, Soldier, Baptiste, Orisa, Sigma, Hanzo, Widow, Monkey, D.Va, Cree, Symm, Sombra, Hog, Lucio, the Devs, the Company and that’s only from posts, not even replies . :joy: You literally tried to justify the Mass Rez, or the absurd Mercy’s power during Moth meta and again, claimed that release Brig was completely fine and she didn’t need any nerfs.

Please stop.

Edit: During further investigation at your replies, you have also complained about: Bastion, Moira, Junkrat, Genji, Mei, Hammond, Rein, Torb, Tracer, Zen.

So essentially, the only heroes you haven’t complained about are Mercy, Brig and Pharah. How about we make a separate game just for you with only these 3 heroes being available, since you hate everything else?

Edit 2: It’s so fun, it’s like digging for gems, found one!

Delete brigitte already

Sep '18 - She’s fine. Learn to counter her.

There is another one!

Mercy is fine and meta

May '18 - Mercy is in the best spot she’s ever been in and should not be touched.

15 Likes

flagged

3 Likes

His nerfs are pretty extreme and very likely to dumpster the hero. You wouldn’t know because you don’t understand how he works, but you’ll see, and then find someone else to complain about. Probably someone that Doomfist would have kept in check.

5 Likes

He’s going back to D-tier with the shield nerf at least. 90% of doom haters forgot he was near unplayable before the shield buff. Not saying it’ll go back to that, but it might get really rough for Doomfist

4 Likes

Don’t forget, that was with heavy CC on Uppercut and Seismic Slam, 20 meter distance on Slam and an ultimate that could actually secure kills from time to time.

3 Likes

Sounds like a normal OW Forum resident. :joy:

3 Likes

A 0.4 second increase doesnt hurt his escape options at all lol. Especially when you consider rocket punch never needed to be fully charged.

Yes, it does, because it also slowed down his jump-cancel time commensurately. That 40% increase on charge time is huge and will be felt severely. Coupled with the shield nerfs it’s very likely to dumpster him. And all because people didn’t want to learn how he works so they just complained instead.

3 Likes

I can gurantee it wont effect him at all. In the middle of a fight no doom player will be watching their shield gain and like i said rocket punch never had to be fully charged and was very rarely fully charged a anyway.

I’m afraid you don’t understand the mechanics at play here very well. I’m not trying to insult you, but clearly you don’t with these claims. Every aspect of Rocket Punch is now 40% slower to utilize, and he was trash tier last time he had shield gain this low. These nerfs are absolutely huge, even if the numbers don’t seem like it to you, since you don’t really know how he works.

2 Likes

Cause the bigger picture is anti double barrier. And he does counter that.

So if this Balance Change fails we still can win games without waiting forever.

And Brigitte is unfortunately catagorised as anti dive. So got no change

Look at Sombra, it 100% isn’t bait. They could have EASILY Sombraed him. Thrown him down to garbage tier and left him to rot.

I don’t know about that. I was watching Samito still destroy with him in PTR.

Yes, let’s all ignore everything else that happened. Only 10-15 shield matters. :roll_eyes: Nothing else could possibly be influencing Doomfist’s balance at all.

These boosted Mercy mains are why no one listens to forums anymore