Delete brigitte already

She adds ZERO fun to the game

49 Likes

I dislike her as a character in almost every way imaginable (her red hair is her only saving grace), but she doesn’t need a remove. Maybe a nerf to her self heal? The real issue is her counters are complete garbage in this meta.

10 Likes

She’s fine. Learn to counter her.
Range damage e.g. Widow/Hanzo take a huge dump on her.
Pharah/Junk rip her apart.
Kill her when she overextends.
She’s completely fine rn and I don’t even main her either.
Tracer/Genji are still powerful, Genji has the best DPS pickrate in gm; they need counters. They’re extreme mobility combined with extreme damage.

42 Likes

She literally just got nerfed would it kill you to wait until it goes live?

52 Likes

Come up with proper feedback instead of “delete! (insert hero)”

46 Likes

She’s wonderful come on. Let’s have some pasta.

3 Likes

Can I delete you?
I don’t like you.

I like Bri though.

29 Likes

Those unironically supporting this idea shall be denied any further balance opinions and forced to main Bastion for the rest of their lives

10 Likes

Pharah and junk gets fed so hard by widow and Hanzo.
Snipers are the only ok counters to brig, as long as she over extends and get her shiled broken.

Brig needs to be removed from the game. We didn’t fail to adapt to her. She just sucks the fun out of the game.

I don’t main tracer or genji since u already made an assumption that only flanker mains complain about brig. I’m a Zen main, someone that should be happy that tracer and genji are being dealt with.

4 Likes

Delete harmony orb; adds no fun to the game.

See what I did there?

4 Likes

Oh no, it’s a Cyberman invasion!

“Delete! Delete! Delete!”

7 Likes

I disagree. She is pretty fun to play as so that’s atleast one point to her fun meter

4 Likes

Delete this thread. It adds ZERO meaningful discussion to the forums.

10 Likes

Clearly, you did…

12 Likes

I like killing flankers. Flankers suck.

4 Likes

I mean maybe they should main Bastion. Bastion destroys her. Instantly.

5 Likes

I was having fun today playing comp with Sombra, just minding my own business hacking and emping ppl (and stomping them in process.) Then suddenly they fielded Brigitte, my other dps was Genji so we suddenly couldn’t kill anything anymore and lost the game. Remove Brigitte please XD

1 Like

No, I demand Exterminatus now. Send that foul creature back to the Warp.

7 Likes

Huh, odd. But I find having a true counter to Tracer a fun element of the game.

Yeah she needs some downtuning considering her winrate at the moment. Nothing too massive. But She adds fun to the game for sure, and an entire portion of the community would agree with me (and with you).

So no, we won’t delete brigitte nor should we

2 Likes

B-but… I have fun playing her sometimes.

1 Like