Devs any news/ETA on the complete game editor?

I’m interested in being able to edit heroes/abilities all the same ways the devs can excluding things that would require artwork and stuff of that nature. I’m not asking for a map editor just a more fleshed out custom games editor. I’d like to be able to tweak abilities and heroes however I want.

This list is just the things I’ve come up with I’m sure there’s probably much more that can be done.

1. the ability input specific values and not have to use sliders

2. access to old hero abilities like Bastion’s shield and Mercy’s resurrect ultimate

3. being able to adjust the amount of deployables/buildings of heroes

4. being able to add/remove health/armor/shields to heroes and deployables/buildings

5. being able to increase/decrease weapon - damage, spread, damage falloff, clip size, amount of rounds/pellets per shot, damage per round/pellet, reload time, splash damage falloff, projectile speed, adding/removing/increasing/decreasing headshot damage, making weapons hitscan or projectile

6. being able to add/remove things from abilities. For example making it so targets hit by sleep darts are no longer woken up from damage. Or giving Mei a reload while she is in cryo-freeze. Or making Resurrect bring teammates back in the spawn room instead of where they died. Or removing things from the list of projectiles that Genji can deflect or D.Va can destroy with defense matrix. Having Symmetra’s shield generator grant shields to buildings.

7. increasing/decreasing the range of abilities for instance reducing the range of D.Va’s defense matrix or increasing the range of Lucio’s crossfade

8. being able to tweak things like the power gain for Zarya’s barriers

9. increasing/decreasing the time or removing the timer altogether on deployables