Devs- Aim heroes are the future of the game

A slither of strawberry is going to be the title of my autobiography.

1 Like

I didn’t say delete old heroes. The point of this post is moving forward. Symm could be reverted to 1.0. I don’t care. The next hero is my focus

The autor getting shi talk .
But he is right. The game is dead, most of good players in line ups I use to play with are gone.
You have all the casual kids left. OWL is performing poorly. Twich viewrship is dow. Youtube content is down.
Rest a bunch of moira main, mei kids, and orisa auto turrets playing a game that they dont understand. I did a game to see where the game is at, it was high diams, felt like i was playing with a bunch of golds.

OW is dead

Well moving forward, you can simply assume that they WILL make whatever they want, aim or not, due to the very nature of their style of character building and reworking.

Pleading with them, is pleading with an entire design schema that revolves around literally everyone being able to play. They included niche for the aim junkies who play Widow, Ashe, and McCree, as well as the players who can barely see or aim at all with Sym, Torbjorn, multiple tanks, and multiple healers.

I can ask whatever I want. Including that they commit to a design and goal and stop hodgepodging around. Which is the only thing I’ve asked for since I started giving feedback at all

Hanzo, Widow, Ashe, S76, Baps, etc.

They cover the basic shooter heroes VERY VERY well.

Like every variant of basic point yer gun at a thing as shoot rm. The only one we don’t have is non sniper projectile.

Hell Ashe was just fill in more aim heroes thing.

Baps was one of the lastest heroes released, and sigma was a shooty tank.

1 Like

More heroes with longer line of sight ignoring abilities like Moira orbs are probably what the game needs. These reward players who are intelligent and aware enough to actually put them where they’re needed in the times they’re needed, and they punish players who are incapable of managing the resource properly.

Maybe something like a lightning lasso or something that rounds corners, kind of like say Razor from Dota 2. That would be pretty cool. Something that rewards players who are skilled with map positioning being rewarded.

The game is going to have a large roster of varied heroes that work differently, and the game is better off for it.

Its not about cover its about gun play use to count, now its just a feature.
Aim bad or aim good ? don’t really count any more. You will be shooting at hield , regen moiras that can replace at will when they mis position etc …

“I don’t like this therefore no one else likes this / playing this and it shouldn’t belong” - This thread in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s just shield meta getting you down.

Dive was pretty hard on the supports, shield will be annoying for dps for sure.

I think all types of guns should be in the game.
they should carry on making aim requiring guns but making non aim weapons is far more interesting and unique.

I believe we need more non aim weapons because the vast majority is aim requiring and the less aim requiring weapons are what’s making the game less basic and more unique.

probably unpopular opinion though…

… I literally said no such thing

You literally threw a blanket statement claiming the entirety of the OWL scene doesn’t like non aim intensive heroes, then claimed that because of said blanket statement there should never be any more “non aim heroes”

I also would LOVE a source for where they stated this:

Like where did they state that? Where is the context?

^

Pretty dense especially considering the last thread was also about the future and making sure no more non aim heroes are added to the game. We get it, you’re salty. And if the trends are correct with changing Brig and Moira and the new hero releases being Wrecking Ball>Ashe>Baptiste>Sigma I’d say Blizzard have thoroughly learned their lesson about overtuned low skill heroes.

1 Like

Enough with these sorta Threads. The only person in charge to make new and design Heroes are the Developers themselves.

This has got to be the most demeaning thing I’ve seen in a Thread in a while. Overwatch is an FPS game designed for not only FPS-game enthusiasts (like yours truly), but also for players who have never played an FPS before. It’s a game meant for everyone.

Ive never seen hitscans nerf3d to the ground like brig and dva

2 Likes

Last two heroes introduced:
Baptiste: aim hero, awful to play against
Sigma: aim hero, awful to play against

We don’t need anymore

It’s not on me that my other threads aren’t popular. I have always been very specific in the subject of my threads. Feel free to just not comment if you feel you’ve said all you need to.
I haven’t. And like to express so

But ThEeY ArE NOt AiM InTenSive EnUfF.
/s

2 Likes